WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

NASH'S POV

I take my arm away from her shoulder and look at her. She's staring at the grass in deep thought. Did I do something wrong? I just told her my feelings, it's not like I asked her to marry me.

Although that may be the next step... Shut up Nash.

I can't believe I'm in this situation right now. Why can't my life be a fairytale where the guy always gets the girl? She clears her throat and opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

I cock my head at her and she sighs, "Nash, I really like you too. Thanks for telling me your feelings and all but even if I like you, you know that I also like Cam. But not just like him, I love him." She says and her eyes get glossy as she wipes them with her sleeve.

"So... Was that a no?" I ask with hesitation at the answer of my question. I shouldn't of done this in the first place. I'm just making a fool of myself.

God Nash, why are you so stupid?

Before I can process what is happening I feel a pair of lips on mine. They are so sweet and soft and I instantly kiss back. I want this to last forever but, the kiss is cut short by Rose pulling away with a sly smile on her face.

"Does that answer your question?" She says. I sigh in relief and chuckle at her. Her face turns into a sincere smile and I can't help but love her even more.

ROSE'S POV

Why did I do that? I don't even know.

I guess it was just a spur of the moment. All of this made me realize that if Cam doesn't want me, I shouldn't want him. I just need a break from him, like I told him. Sure, I might be broken hearted for the rest of my life but at least he knows that I'm not playing around. In all honesty I really miss him but, I won't let myself go running back to him until he learns his lesson.

I pull away and I smile at Nash, a real smile. A chuckle escapes his lips and it makes me smile even more.

I guess this is the beginning of something new.

"Um, I have two questions." I say breaking the silence around us.

"Shoot."

"You said that you would help me get Cameron back? How are you going to do that?"

"We will think of something, but in the mean time I just wanted to let you know about my feelings for you."

"Oh okay."

"So, your second question?" He says with a smile that lights up the mood.

"I was just wondering, where is the music coming from? It's just really bothering me." I say and he chuckles at me while pointing at some trees.

"I implanted speakers in them and the music just comes out." He explains and I listen to it. It's playing ever so softly and I close my eyes while hearing the symphonic melody.

"You have a great taste." I say and open my eyes to face him.

"Well, I did learn from the best." He says looking me up and down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's just say that I might of taken your phone and turned on your music while you weren't looking."

"What?! Nash, how could you?!" I say and I turn away from him as I fake cry. It's not really a big whoop that he went through my phone but I just wanna mess with him. I cover my face with my hands and pretend to sob. I hear him shift and move closer to me while hugging my waist.