WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

ROSE'S POV

As I sit in front of the grave, my mind wanders off to the memories we had together. I just miss her so much, it's like a pain that just won't go away.

"Now a few words from her dearest friend, Rose Montana." The pastor says snapping me out of my thoughts. I get up and walk over to where he is standing and pull out my speech that I wrote. Before I start I look into the crowd of people here, I see her parents, her family, the guys, the girls, her relatives. Everyone is here, except Gilinsky and Grace.

I clear my throat and begin, "There is really, nothing that I can say today that will compare to what a life Katie had. She was this ball of energy, this never ending flame of life. Katie had many friends throughout her days and she made new ones too but, for some reason she always stuck with me. We where like sisters to one another, we moved in together and spent a good 3 years with each other. It was the best 3 years of my life and it probably will be forever.

One thing that really stood out to me, from Katie's life, is that she always cared about others and not her. So far, I've had a pretty crazy relationship and she was always there to help me out. I really appreciated her and I looked up to her as a role model. We are the same age but, it never seemed like it. In a way, I guess you could say that she was the head of the house. I will never forget those memories.

When, um," I start to tear up and I wipe my eyes before starting again,"when she was in the hospital, I remember sitting on the floor and just thinking about what was going on. She was my rock, I could always count on her, no matter what. I remember thinking what am I going to do without her? I know it's only been a couple days without her but, it already feels like a century.

I guess, I just miss her. I don't know how I'm going to survive the rest of my life but, I'm determined to make it useful. Because that's what Katie would of wanted.

Today, Katie wouldn't want us to be crying or upset. She would of liked for us to embrace the fact that a new angel has gone to heaven. And I want to end with this, God can give and God can take away." I say.

I look up to see people sobbing and crying. I sigh and head back to my seat. Cameron wraps his arm around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I'm sitting in bed with Cameron cuddled next to me when I hear the door burst open. The group walks in and they take a seat were they can. Yet again, Grace and Jack are missing. What are they up to?

"What's going on?" Says Cameron.

"I have something to tell you all and I wanted us to be together when I said it." Says Shawn.

Cameron sits up and all the guys quiet down as Shawn speaks up.

"The management called me and said that we will have meet and greets every week, instead of every other week. They want to make the tour go by faster so that we can meet more people and go more places." He says.

Cameron groans and leans back against the head board.

I have to tell him sooner or later.

Earlier I decided that I need a break from the tour. I know it probably won't affect anything but, I want some time to myself. I want to go back home and go through old memories that Katie and I had together.

I know it may sound childish but, her death hit me like a train. I wasn't ready for it and I wasn't expecting it. My last words to her were, what am I going to do without you? I am determined to find that out.