WHERE I MET YOU FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ROSE'S POV

I get this feeling inside me like I've never had before. I feel, in love. With Cameron, the one I adore. I wonder what he wants to tell me? Why is it so important? Couldn't he wait until later?

All these thoughts are spinning in my mind until I hear a thunder clap and I jump in my seat. I turn towards the window to see that it's raining. I always loved the rain, when I was little I would run in the rain. It may sound stupid but, as a little kid it was the most fun I ever had.

I get up and grab a rain jacket from the closet. I don't have rain boots but, I take some old sneakers instead. I still have my hoodie on so I take that off and slip on the rain coat. I don't change my shorts cause I would rather get these dirty than some jeans. My phone buzzes and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rose! It's Katie!"

"Hey, Katie! What's up?"

"Well, I'm actually heading home right now so, I'll see you in 2 or 3 hours, okay?"

"Yeah sure! I'll be waiting for you! I have to go now, Cameron said he wants to tell me something but, I don't know what so, I'm gonna go find out." I chuckle to myself and I can hear her chuckling as well.

"Looks like you've got a lot on your plate. Wait. What happened to Jack? Please tell me your not cheating."

"I'm not." I reply, short and simple.

"Okay, then. I trust you, see you later."

"Bye." I say and hang up.

I look out the window to see it pouring rain and thunder clapping every few seconds. This is my favorite time of day, when it rains. I put my hood on my head and tie my shoelaces. I make sure my phone is tucked safely in my pocket so that no rain can get inside and then open the door. I breath in the smell of fresh rain.

I step out and let the rain soak my jacket. I close and lock the door and then run out into the street. I take off my hood and my hair instantly gets wet with the rain. I put my hands up in the air and throw my head back smiling at the sky. I feel amazing.

This is what I call living.

CAMERON'S POV

It's raining. I've never really been fond of the rain but, this will have to do. I step out of the elevator and head to the lobby. I jump at the sound of thunder clapping, ugh. I look out the window anxiously and realize that my car is missing?!? My phone beeps and it reads,

TAYLOR- Borrowed your car😬 hope you don't mind. The other guys wanted to hang and I didn't have a ride. Stay put☺️

What do I do now?!? Next thing I know, I'm out on the streets running through the rain like a maniac. To make things worse, its now pouring rain. I reach the street where Rose lives and I look up to see a person standing in the rain with their hands in the air like they just don't care. ( I had too😂).

As I approach the person I can see long hair, it's a girl. Could it be Rose? She did tell me that she loves the rain.

"Rose!" I call out. I doubt she can hear me through the rain, "Rose!" I call again. This time she looks up at me and starts running towards me.

ROSE'S POV

I'm in my own little world when all of a sudden I hear something, "Rose!" I hear someone calling me. Am I going crazy? "Rose!" It says again. I turn towards the direction where it's coming from and see a person standing in the rain.

If I'm not mistaken it looks like Cameron. I start running towards him. He stands still for a second and then starts running to me. Wonder where his car is? I thought he hated the rain?

Before I know what's going on I jump into his arms. Cameron catches me and spins me around in circles. He starts laughing and I start laughing as well. He stops all of a sudden and sets me down, "Rose, I need to ask you something." I can barely hear him over the rain but, I can manage it.

"Go ahead." I reply with a smile. He smiles back and says, "All along I felt something for you. I know that these feelings are true. You can call me crazy for loving someone that I have only known for 2 weeks but, I know you feel the same way. Your beautiful, Rose. Ever since the first day I met you at the volleyball game you where different from the other girls. Your unique in your own way and that's what I love about you. I can never get enough of you. Time flies when I'm with you and I never get bored when I'm around you. I've never felt this way about anyone before. When we kissed, i felt amazing. I can't even describe it in words. I know you've had a lot going on in your life lately with the breakups and stuff but, I want to express my feelings. I love you, Rose." He pauses and takes my hands in his,

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkk yay! 😂 I'm not sick anymore so I'm on a regular schedule again. ☺️ updating every other day👌

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 70 READS😘😭😘😭👏👏👏 LOVE YOU ALL❤️ YOUR THE BEST😉

Okay, Peace✌️