WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

ROSE'S POV

It's dark and I can't see where I'm going but, I don't care. I'm thinking about running away anyways. My phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts. I answer it,

"Hello?"

"Rose, I heard what happened."

"Katie?"

"Yeah, it's me."

I groan, "Listen, I really don't need this right now. Can you just come and get me? Please?"

"Okay but, when we get back we're gonna have a talk."

"Okay, bye."

KATIE'S POV

"Hey babe." Says Nash as I walk in the door.

"Hey." I respond plopping down on the bed next to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I turn my attention to the tv. Nash is watching Spongebob, how mature of him. Halfway through the show, Nash gets bored and starts kissing my jaw and going down to my neck. I moan, signaling for him to continue. He smirks and kisses me on the lips. I grab his neck and pull him closer, deepening the kiss. I smile in pleasure and pull away once I hear Nash's phone ring.

He looks down at it and texts back whoever it was.

"Rose saw Cameron and Grace kissing. She started crying and ran away." He says.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth. "The poor thing. I feel so bad for her. I need to talk to her." I say and stand up. "I'll be right back." I say to Nash as he nods at me and I walk out the door to Cameron's room.

I open the door to Cams room and see him on the edge of the bed, head in hands. I hear him lightly sobbing. I close the door and sit next to him on the bed. He looks up and by his face I can tell that he is really upset. His eyes are red and his face is puffy.

I put a hand on his back to comfort him, he gives me a weak smile. "I heard what happened." I start off. "Tell me what happened."

He shakes his head and sighs.

"Go, on." I say nudging him.

He sighs and spills everything, from when they entered the hotel to now. I sit quietly and listen to him tell his story. I can't help but, feel sorry for Rose. She doesn't deserve this.

"I love her and I can't believe that I hurt her like that." He says ending the story.

"You have to fix it, Cameron. Rose is like a cloud, you see it but you can never keep it. You have to find a way to make sure that she will stay with you know matter what. Tell her the truth and she what happens. Okay?" I say.

He nods and pulls me in a hug. "Thanks." He mumbles into my hair.

"No problem." I respond pulling away and walking out into the hallway. I take out my phone and decide to call Rose and see where she's run off to this time.

"Hello?" She says.

"Rose, I heard what happened."

"Katie?"

"Yeah, it's me."

She groans, "Listen, I really don't need this right now. Can you just come and get me? Please?"

"Okay but, when we get back we're gonna have a talk."

"Okay, bye." She says and I hang up.

I walk back to my room and grab my jacket from the closet.