Author's Note/Goodbye?

I was just going to put this note at the end of the last chapter but I felt it needed its own little page so here we are. Besides it's a little long and the chapter is already long enough.

The previous chapter of this story has marked the end of the TVD portion of Lilith's story and I am unsure if I should continue and dive into the 'Originals' portion of her story. I am only saying this because I'd have to rewrite SOME of the 'Originals' plot and change a few things (I have a headache just thinking about it) and I'm not sure if I'll have the time or if it'll be good yk?

So, I'm just gonna say this and make it easier.

If this is the only story of Lilith's that I write, if there is no sequel following the 'Originals', then I just want to say thank you. Thank you for reading, voting, and even commenting a tiny bit on this story. It honestly means a lot because this is the first story I've written and published. So, yes, if this is the end thank you for everything and I hope you continue to enjoy this book/story even though it's complete.

Now, if there is a sequel to 'Pick Your Poison' it will probably be a little while until I get the plot down and how I want to go about the 'Originals' storyline. I will let you guys know if a sequel is published so bear with me. That also means I will let you know if there will NOT be a sequel but most likely there will be, just in a long time.

If you have any ideas or thoughts for the sequel please let me know because I will take them into account.

That is all I have to say but the thing I want to stress most is thank you. Thank you for everything, it's made the process of writing this book fun and easier. Anyway before I continue on and make this wayyy longer I shall end this little note here.

Goodbye and see you later, Scatteredmemory.