27. Broken.

Season 3 Episode 22: The Departed

Lilith walked into the room where she left Klaus' body but froze when she saw he wasn't there. Lilith ran around the room in panic. After searching the room she searched the whole mansion but he wasn't there. Lilith grabbed her hair as her mind swirled with thoughts she'd rather not have.

Lilith's face fell into an emotionless mask when a thought crossed her mind. Lilith pulled out her phone and dialed a number. The phone rung for a second before the person Lilith called answered. "Damon Salvatore." Lilith smirked when she heard Damon.

"Hello, Damon." Lilith said, voice sickeningly sweet.

"Lilith." Damon said in a whisper, panic lacing his tone. "What can I do for you?" Damon asked trying to make it seem like he was calm and collected.

"Damon, I'd like you to think about something for a second. Can you do that?" Lilith asked as she sat down on a couch, voice still sickeningly sweet.

"Yeah." Damon said after a second.

"So, I come home to find klaus' body missing, and I realized who the only people stupid enough to take him is you and Stefan. So I'm going to ask you something. Are you that stupid? And don't lie to me, Damon, I'll know." Lilith's voice took a darker more dangerous tone, the tone that froze people in an instant.

"I don't know what you mean." Lilith heard the lie and she snarled.

"I said don't lie to me!" Lilith growled. "I heard it Damon, I heard your lie, so let me ask you again: are you that stupid?"

"I guess I am." Damon's tone was cocky and Lilith hated it immediately.

"Oh, Damon, you just made a big mistake." Lilith said ominously as she hung up. Lilith tried to calm down but she couldn't. The brunette grabbed a vase and chucked it against the wall, letting out a shout of anger. Damon crossed her for the last time. She wouldn't kill him but she'd make him wish for it.

Lilith snarled and left the mansion, heading for  her car. Lilith got into her car and pulled out her phone once more. This time she called Charlotte. The witch answered immediately. "Where are the Mikaelson siblings, all of them." Lilith ordered into the phone.

"Right away, Lilith." Charlotte said, sensing Lilith's anger. Lilith heard Charlotte mess around with something before she began to chant. The witch chanted for a few moments before stopping. "Rebekah is in a shopping mall in Myrtle Beach, Kol is in Georgia, Elijah is at the Gilbert household, and I don't know where Klaus is." Charlotte said and Lilith nodded.

"Thank you, Charlotte." Lilith said as she hung up. Lilith threw her phone into the passenger seat and started her car, making her way to the Gilbert residence. Lilith did stop to eat and she made sure to keep the blood on her face. Lilith walked up to the house and saw Elijah, Matt, Stefan, and Elena are together in the kitchen.

Lilith quietly pushed open the front door and waited. "We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena said, referring to Klaus and Lilith growled, low and menacing.

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners." Elijah said and Lilith's growl rose in volume, causing everyone to face her. Shock and fear painted their features.