24. Duo of Death.

Season 3 Episode 19: Heart Of Darkness

Lilith was putting on her lipstick when she noticed that Klaus entered the bathroom. The hybrid leaned against the doorframe as he watched his wife finish up. Lilith put her lipstick away and stood up. The brunette turned and walked over to Klaus. Lilith gave Klaus a quick kiss before she spoke.

"What are you doing in here?" Lilith asked because Klaus never came into the bathroom while she was getting ready.

"I need you to do something for me." Klaus said and Lilith raised a perfect eyebrow as she tilted her head. Klaus smiled at her.

"What is it?" Lilith started to walk into the bedroom and Klaus followed after her.

"I need you to go to Denver." Lilith paused and turned to face her lover.

"Isn't Kol in Denver?" Klaus nodded. "Why do you want me to go if he's already there?"

"There's a warlock I need taken care of and besides I know how you and Kol love to make my life difficult." Klaus smirked and Lilith grinned. Besides her relationship/bond with Klaus Lilith's strongest bond was with Kol. The two just seemed to click and could understand each other incredibly well. Klaus always called them the duo of death because they always seemed to get into trouble. Lilith loved it.

"I'll take care of the warlock and then I'll drop by Kol to say hi-" Lilith smirked. "-and so we can plot a little prank to annoy you." Klaus groaned and Lilith laughed.

"Must you?" Klaus asked, knowing that when Lilith and Kol were together they always gave him a headache.

"Always." Lilith replied as she gave Klaus a wild grin. The hybrid shook his head but smiled nonetheless.

"Very well." Klaus sighed.

"I'll be back soon then, my love." Lilith said as she stepped into Klaus' arms. Klaus wrapped his arms around Lilith's waist as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. After a few minutes Lilith pulled away. She pressed her lips to Klaus' cheek before she turned and left.

As Lilith made her way to the front door she pulled out her phone and called Kol. Her phone rung for a few seconds before Kol picked up. "If it isn't my favorite sister-in-law!" Kol said as he answered the phone. Lilith rolled her eyes but she had to smile.

"I'm your only sister-in-law, Kol." Lilith said as she finally reached the front door.

"That's why you're my favorite!" Lilith could just imagine Kol's smirk as he said that.

"Ok, Kol, whatever you say." Lilith smiled.

"So, Lilith, why'd you call?" Kol asked in a serious voice. Lilith never liked when Kol was serious because it didn't fit him; Kol was supposed to be the fun one.

"I have some news you might enjoy."

"What is it?" Kol asked slowly, not knowing if it was good or bad.

"I'm currently on my way to Denver."

"Really?" Kol asked but Lilith could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yup." Lilith smiled. "I need to take care of a warlock but then I'm going to stop by to see what your up too."

"Watching the baby Gilbert is boring, I need the entertainment you bring." Kol said and Lilith chuckled.