02. Time for some fun.

"You have until my nail polish is dry before I rip out your heart, Harrison. You may just want to tell me the truth, it would save a lot of time." Lilith Soren looked up from her matte black nails to glance at the man in front of her. His arms were held above his head in chains and his chest was covered in blood.

"I-I can't." Harrison's voice was dripping with fear, it made Lilith cocked her head to the side and furrowed her brows. The beautiful brunette stood from her seat and began to circle around him, like a predator watching its prey.

"And why is that?" Harrison shook his head and Lilith sighed. She honestly could have ended this earlier by grabbing his arm but Lilith was bored and this was entertaining.
"Look, I'm trying to help you. You can either tell me why you ran or you can tell Klaus. It's your choice." Lilith really didn't want to kill Harrison, he was one of her best minions, but well she did have a reputation to uphold.

"Lilith, I really can't, I swear." Harrison kept repeating the same answer no matter how many times she asked and Lilith was growing suspicious. She never knew Harrison to lie or be rebellious so something was clearly wrong. Lilith pondered it for a minute before it suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks.

"You've been compelled." Lilith smirked when she realized what that meant. Turning away, Lilith left the room, heading for where Klaus was. Lilith could hear Harrison calling after her but she ignored his cries. The brunette entered Klaus' art studio and leaned against the door frame, crossing one leg over another.

"Klaus." Klaus turned away from an easel and faced the brunette with a smile. When Lilith didn't smile back Klaus knew something was wrong so he stood and walked towards Lilith.

"Love?" Klaus was two feet in front of Lilith when she looked up and locked eyes with Klaus.

"We have a slight inconvenience." Klaus raised an eyebrow and waited for Lilith to elaborate. "Harrison was compelled and only originals can compel other vampires." Klaus' eyes widened before they hardened.

"Impossible." Lilith shook her head and put a hand on Klaus' shoulder, drawing random patterns with her nails.

"We know where Rebekah, Kol, and Finn are but Elijah is still unaccounted for. He has always been the smart one so he probably had the same realization we did about the doppelgänger." Klaus growled lowly. Elijah was once his best friend, now he's just a stranger after he disappeared once he found out about the other siblings' fate.

"Then I shall tear through Mystic Falls looking for that damned doppelgänger." Klaus was trying to keep his anger under control but the mention of Elijah was making it difficult.

"No. Why don't we mess with them, gain their trust." Lilith's voice turned predatory and her eyes filled with mischief.

"How do you propose we do that." Klaus caught the glint in his wife's eyes and he grew confused.

"Simple. Send me to Mystic Falls."

"No!" Klaus heard Lilith's answer and he reacted with anger. Lilith could hear the underlying insecurity. Klaus shook off Lilith's hand from his shoulder and turned away.

"Klaus, listen! If Elijah told them anything he would have never mention me and even if he did they wouldn't believe him, Original or not. I can go in there and find the doppelgänger while also befriending the locals while simultaneously messing with your brother, we both know that he won't hurt me. I can find you a suitable host and then your witchy friends can work their magic and put you into that body. They wouldn't know what hit them and the betrayal would taste absolutely delicious."