01. A Little Birdie Told Me.

In the great city of New York a bar near Manhattan was bustling with people chatting and drinking the night away. One customer in particular has been drawing a lot of attention since she walked in.

The woman that walked in has long dark brown hair that fell straight down her back, deep brown eyes that seemed to glow in the bar lighting, a beautiful face full of attractive features such as a pair of dark red lips, a slim and curvy body that was highlighted by her outfit, and pale skin that was flawless and smooth. The woman had an air around her that just commanded attention.

To most men, and women, they would think that the woman was an angel sent from the heavens because her beauty was unmatched. These people would never know that they were staring at one of the most dangerous women in the world, Lilith Soren.

Despite being known as a myth or a legend Lilith's name struck fear into the very hearts of all who heard it. For those that have met her in person, well let's just say most did not live to tell the tale.

There is a rumor going around that she is married to the deadliest man in the Supernatural World, Klaus Mikaelson. Together they are known as The King and Queen of the Supernatural. It's been told throughout generations that Klaus and Lilith are unstoppable, that they know each other's every weakness and that they can play off of them to make themselves stronger. It's been said that they have slaughtered millions just for their own personal gain.

Only a select few have escaped their wrath. Some don't even believe that they exist, others believe that they are everywhere.

Back in the bar Lilith was sitting at a table looking for one man, a man who had information she needed. Lilith spotted him walking into the bar, alone, and she pulled her dark red lips into a smirk. She had her prey and now it was time to get him tangled in her web.

Lilith stood and seductively walked over to the bar stool her prey sat on. She sat down next to him and flashed him a smile that made most men melt before calling over the bartender. She caught the man look at her, lust bubbling in his eyes. Lilith laughed internally because she knew what her lover would do if he caught someone starring at her like that.

The bartender placed her drink in front of her and Lilith waved him away before turning towards her prey. "What is a handsome man like you doing all alone in a place like this?" Lilith waved her hand in the direction of the drunk patrons, and other unappealing things in the bar. The man followed her hand before his gaze was back on the beautiful brunette in front of him.

"I could ask you the same thing, pretty lady." Lilith smiled at the man and drew her hand up his arm, only touching him with her nails, not her fingers.

"I'm Lilith."

"David." David flashed a smile that was supposed to be charming but to Lilith it just made her gag.

"Well, David, tell me what are you doing all alone?"

"I'm waiting for a friend, he should be here soon. What about you Lilith?" David dropped his eyes to her breasts and Lilith had to resist the urge to tear her fangs into the man in front of her.

"Just passing the time. I'm waiting for a little special someone. And I think I found them." Lilith put her hand on David's arm as his eyes widened at her answer. Lilith watched as his entire life flashed before her eyes. She saw what she wanted and she smirked, Klaus would be very happy with this new information. Lilith pulled her hand away and she smiled devilishly at his horrified expression, she knew what he saw.