Home Sweet Home (40)

We got to our apartment no longer than 40 minutes later, we lived very close to the beach front. Our apartment complex was huge and very stone built looking. It was quite archaic and cute. There was no lift but we thanked the Lord there was Edison who was the receptionist and he helped us get our stuff up to the 6th floor.

Alana pulled out her keys excitedly and opened the door to our apartment.

"Ahhh we are back!" She exclaimed.

As she opened the door this overwhelming feeling betook me. I hadn't been here for so long, I'd left Alana here and thankfully she'd tided up before she left. We had a white and grey themed apartment. It was a cute two bedroom open plan flat and we each had our own bathroom.

I took my suitcases and placed them in my bedroom. We thanked Edison and Alana closed the door. I looked around my room and of course not much had changed, my bedroom was in the middle of my room, similar to my room at home was a grey and rose gold theme. I had a desk on the right side and framed pictures on the wall of my favourite author quotes and family pictures. My closet was on the left side and the door next to it was my en-suite.

I started to unpack my new clothes and put them folded into my drawers. I also took a clothes bin bag to begin to pack away clothes I no longer wanted.

"Hey girl, when do you wanna go food shopping?" Alana popped her head in. She had already stripped down to her bra and some shorts. This was a common occurrence, Alana didn't like to wear tops and I evidently never liked to wear trousers.

"Let me at least pack away half and we'll go in like an hour?" I said and she nodded. Her phone started ringing and she closed my door behind. I unpacked my electricals and put my laptop on my desk. I played some music as I packed away some more clothes and tied the bag with the ones I didn't want.

I dialled Mason's number as I got changed into a tank top and some shorts.

"Hey beautiful," My FaceTime chimed as he picked up.

"Hey," I waved at my laptop. He smiled and I could tell he was on the move somewhere. " Ou es tu? (where are you?)" I asked him.

He thought for a second and translated in his head which made me laugh, "mum made me and Malcolm go food shopping as he's staying over for the weekend and he eats the most."

I nodded and continued to pack my clothes away. I'd finished one suitcase, I just had my shoes left to do. "Is he coming to your game tomorrow?" I asked.

Mason nodded then Malcolm stole the camera, "yeah didn't want him crying again as I wasn't at his final game of the season." Mal mocked and I laughed.

"You're going to do great babe! Don't you have training today?" I asked as I finished off packing my shoes.

"Yeah it's in the evening around 8." Mase replied. They were now in the supermarket.

I nodded and looked at my phone. I finished of my shoes and started to pack my unwanted clothes.

"So are you going to show us around?" Mase was right up to the camera which made me laugh.

"Well, I've already seen it." Malcolm said and Mason raised his eyebrow.

"I use to facetime Mal like every week, I'm sorry." I pouted and actually took my laptop.

"It's in the past," Mase smiled. "Show me around!"

I took my laptop and gave him a quick tour. "So this is my bedroom, mom decorated it of course and it's similar to my room at home." I showed him. "This is my bathroom, white marble theme and my closet - I'm currently sorting that out." I commented. I then left my room and headed for the hallway which opened up to our living room and kitchen. "This is the kitchen and here's the living room."