Girl Day (25)

I slept quite well, I guess I was super tired from all the activities from the day before. Today we were all going to have a quiet day inside. Apart from Malcolm who had a flight booked for 7pm and Jacqui and Parker had changed their flight to join his. 

"All packed?" I asked as I leaned on the door of Mason and Malcolm's room. I was in my silk pyjamas even though it was the afternoon and I hadn't planned to change. 

"You can come in you know." Malcolm smirked as he folded away some more t-shirts and placed it inside. 

"Where's Mason?" I asked. 

"He went for a run." He said and I nodded. 

I walked further in the room. "What are you going to do when you get back?" I asked him. 

"Well it'll be like 6am our time so I'm definitely going to sleep then I'm spending the day with Isabella." He smiled. 

"Of course! Tell her I really missed her and we'll have a girls day or something when I get back." I said. I hugged Mal. "Love you bro, have a safe flight." I smiled. 

I exited the room and headed back to my bedroom where Alana was still laying on our bed also in her pyjamas. 

"Let's have a girls day, I don't plan on leaving this room. Just me and you and movies?" I suggested and she nodded.

"But I need to go get some snacks though. Those snacks we picked up on the way home yesterday were bomb." She said getting up. 

"I'll be back." She headed for the kitchen. It was technically Alana's last full day here as she was flying back to Martinique tomorrow so I wanted to make the most of it. "Okay I got some cookies, churros and some sweets." She came back in carrying a lot. I got water and juice from our mini fridge and put it on the side table. I connected my laptop to the tv and browsed some movies for us to watch. 

"Creed?" I suggested and she grinned. 

"Girl you know you just like looking at Michael B Jordan." She said and I grinned. 

"Are you complaining?" I asked. 

"Nope, put it on." 

*~* 

We kekeke'd for a few hours and at away, we'd watched both creeds and Alana was now immitating our tutor. 

"He just crazy! How can he say he cutting my grade because I'm always late meanwhile this ain't high school?"  She said and I laughed. 

"See you later girls! It was lovely to meet you Alana."Jacqui said as she knocked on my door and entered. 

"So lovely to meet you too." Alana said and she hugged her. We said bye to her and Parker. Malcolm was already in the car and we waved them bye. 

It was early evening and Alana headed back to start packing up her stuff. I knocked on Mason's door. I hadn't seen him all day despite we had been texting. 

"Hey babe." He said as he sat on his bed playing a game console with Luke. His eyes did not leave the screen. 

"Mase will you come swimming with me?" I asked. 

He paused the game, "dude come on!" Lucas complained and Mason looked conflicted. 

"What time?" He asked. 

"I'm going now. Join me there." I said and exited the room. I headed back to mine and got changed into my all black one piece. I took out my cainrows from yesterday and let my afro fall. I took a towel and headed down the stairs and towards the back of the house where the pool was. I left my stuff on the side and jumped in. I swam a few laps and then just floated. Swimming was one of my favourite things to do as a past time since I was younger.