01 : Don't Love

He took a step forward to keep his distance from the lady before fixing his suit Jaz. "Please, date me for real!" the said lady begged.

Amused.

The perfect word to describe his reaction right after those sentences came out from herself. " It's amazed me that you dare to ask me to date you. I mean sweetheart, you're pretty but pity yourself first," he was about to walk through the crowd but the lady stopped him by gripping his leg.

"Jeon Jeongguk, can you see I love you?! Please accept my feeling," she confessed out loud doesn't even care the crowd was eyeing them the whole time. Meanwhile, he gets a little annoyed. "Not this shit again," he shut his eyes closed before looking down at her with anger.

"Love, you say?," he scoffed and free himself from her grip, "Vivian, Listen.. you've crossed the line. Don't say love too easily. Look at yourself right now being pathetic just to admit you're in love. Are you sure it's true love or it's just your desire?"

"Jeongguk, I am in..," she was about to say that word again but he stopped her right away, saying, "This will be the last time you're escorting me to parties, Vivian. You're fired and banned from meeting or coming near me. Am I making myself clear?" he turned his back to the crowd and three men in black that came from nowhere stopped the lady from running to him. "Jeon Jeongguk!!," she screams but he doesn't give a damn.

Disgusting. He wipe his sleeves with the handkerchief to get rid of the invisible touches he felt from her away. "Are you alright, Mr. Jeon?" his secretary show up just in time while he was waiting for the elevator. "Ah, Solar. Just right in time," he said in relief while eyes down at his pants because he can feel her touches on his legs that she gripped earlier.

"Solar, send some presents to Mr. Jaehyun tomorrow morning since I've messed up his party," he ordered.

"Alright, Mr. Jeon. I've heard about what happened," Solar replied. "Aish, that woman has broken the rule, among of all night why the hell she had the urge to confess tonight? Also, Solar, make sure to block and ban Vivian Han from anything that relates to us and the company,"

"Got it, Mr. Jeon," she assured him. He sighed heavily releasing his stress away and stepped inside the elevator along with his secretary, Solar.

He suddenly came to the realization, since he fired  Vivian he needs. "I need a new partner to attend parties with me," he said.

"Should I search for her replacement right away?," Solar asked. He rolled his eyes at the thoughts. Thinking about it, he doesn't want another girl to confess to him after knowing him through attending parties. For him, all that person has to do is accompany him to the party and leave anything behind without planting some feel feelings

The person must be professional towards her work. "Yes, but Miss Solar, can you please find me someone who will not go to throw herself to me and confess shit. I want someone who won't mix up work and personal feelings. Can you find that type of person for this position?"

She gulped in anxiety but still, she needs to say what he want her to say, "Yes, Mr. Jeon,". The elevator rang as the door was open for them to exit.

"Good. I trust in you Solar. Don't disappoint me this time," he said exiting the elevator and leaving her behind.

Solar cursed herself for agreeing to something that was pretty impossible to happen. How can she meet someone who fits the description he requested? It has been more than 100 times her boss changed partners to parties, and never one of them who doesn't fall for him especially when he has the look that everyone will fall for.

Even Solar, herself, has a crush on her boss over his handsomeness although she's married.

Solar bow her head down as Jungkook stepped inside the car and leave the venue. "I hate that handsome jerk so much," she referred to her boss.

"Fuh it's okay, Solar. Stressing out is not good for your baby," she holds her tummy and breathes in deeply before she breathes out, calmly.

"You got this girl. You got this. You're going to get him a robot female. Yeah.. that's a great idea." she monologues to calm herself down.

°°°°

Starring

Jeon Jeongguk / Jungkook.

"As long as you don't have feelings towards me

"As long as you don't have feelings towards me. You're welcome to work here,"

Kim Jisoo

" You don't have to worry about it

" You don't have to worry about it. I'm professional and just promise you'll do the same,"

Sphallolalia
begin.