14.Got You

Before we started, I'd like to give a shout-out to my sweetheart snowtae143.
Lots of love ❣️❣️❣️

Right after the meet-up with Jungkook, Jisoo decided to reach out to Mark and update him about her current position in the company. So, he told her that he'll pick up her at Jungkook 's place because Solar told him about the confidential meeting between his wife's boss and his best friend- So basically he knew she was there even before Jisoo told him.

Jungkook was accompanying Jisoo outside of the house, waiting for Mark to come to fetch her, "It's funny how you're so close to Solar's husband more than you're with Solar,". She glance at him and nodded, "Yes, clearly.. because Mark and I grow up together. I knew Solar because he was the one who introduced her to me. God, it felt like it was yesterday and now they're married,"

"Does Solar supposed to be jealous because her husband is hanging out with her beautiful best friend, alone without her?" he asked. "Solar is not that type of person. She didn't get jealous easily unlike Mark,". He raised his eyebrows, "So, Mark is a jealous type of guy. Does he ever have a feeling for you before he married Solar?"

"No. Never. We're cousins because his mother and my mom are family related," she laughed. "Oh, that explains,"

"Yeah, it's explained a lot," she added and laughing. He was stunned at the moment, and didn't even realize when he started staring at her, "You look prettier when you're smiling. Have I told you that before "he spoke out of the blue. She glances away and tries to remember the first event they attend the party together. "I can't recall but thank you,".

A silver car parked in front of the gate, and both of them turned to the driver who slide down the window, "Jisoo, come on," Mark exclaimed.

"I have to go. By now," she waved to him goodbye and ran into the car. He put his hand up and waved it back to them as Mark drive away. The sudden feelings came to him. That longing type of feeling, he couldn't explain.

"I wonder how she'll react when she knows..," he asked himself. "Henderson, do you think she'll call me?" he turned to his butler. "I'm pretty sure, she will Mr.Jeon,"

"Am I making the right decision?"

"Well, you've done it anyway. I don't have the right to talk about your actions but I'm sure your father will be truly surprised when he finds out,". He laughed and clapped his hand, "Oh Lord, that will be so funny. I can't wait to see how dad will react to the news. Remind me to take photos of him,"

°°°

"You don't have to tell me everything because you know. Solar told me everything but how was it?" Mark started the conversation. "It was good, and I'm happy because I'm finally about to start a new career,"

"He is recruiting you as his employees now?" she nodded in answer. "What about the escort contact?" he asked. "Oh about that, I've signed a new appointment letter since he assigned me a new position. so meaning to say the contract is over,".

"Woah, what? Solar did not mention any new agreement or contract. Did you read all the pages?" he asked. "Mark, you're being paranoid," she said, he remembered how details Mark was when he read the contract agreement of the escort girl when she first met up with Jungkook.

"Of course, I'm worried because you never know what's on the man's mind," Mark replied. "You read all pages did you?" he asked again. "Nothing to worry, he won't take me for granted because he's gay,"

Mark glared at him. "I mean, you should have seen the number of manservants he has inside his mansion. It was obvious. I knew I was right since the beginning,".

"Oh God, Jisoo. If only you knew how madly crazy he is. I think you will be terrified. Anything else you want to talk about?" he asked just so they could change the topic. "Yes. There is. I've agreed with Joshua to transfer Jihoon into all the boy's academy and by that time, I will also moving out,"

"Okay, So, what about Jihoo's girlfriend and where are you going to move?"

"I'm going to look after Yuri from time to time and I'm moving to Jungkook 's house. Which is right after I drop and assigned Jihoon to the dorm,". Mark turned to her with mouth gap open, "You're moving in with him? What? Please tell me you're kidding,.."

"I am not, it's a part of the letter appointment which is in the condition,".

"What bullshit is that? Why do you have to move in," He sighed? "That is why you supposed to read and understand what you've got yourself into,". She was annoyed by how Mark reacted to it, "You're so paranoid and it's annoying. Fine ! If you want to know what's the content.. I have pictures. I'm not that dumb. I captured the letter of appointment," she takes out her phone from her sling bag and opened the gallery for him to read the content.

Mark was zooming in on every word and he was very focused on it. Jisoo took out the cigarette and, lighter to about to smoke but Mark gasps, stopping her. "Oh, My God Jisoo.., what have you done?"

"What idiot? Don't scare me like that..," she took away the phone and read the page he was reading. "Jisoo, it's not an appointment letter. It's a marriage contract,".

"He got you,"

Oh My Lord

°°°°

First of all, thank you Friend Zoner (Friend Zone's reader) for making it #1 in sookook category

meanwhile the current rank for this story (Sphallolalia) in Sookook category is way far behind but anyway I'm still having fun and relising stress so, it doesn't really bother

meanwhile the current rank for this story (Sphallolalia) in Sookook category is way far behind but anyway I'm still having fun and relising stress so, it doesn't really bother. If it happens it will happen.

I hope you guys enjoy!
Thank you for the upvotes!
[Drop the heart emoji ❣️❣️ in the comment section if you love it]