15. Love Scam

As he was expecting, the woman who is now his secret wife is exploding when she finds out about the marriage contract she signed earlier.

He just stare at his phone blankly and didn't even bother to answer it. So, he keeps her in missed calls. "It took her 1 hour to realize she's someone's wife now," he told Henderson, his butler. "I'm leaving for work, Henderson. If Ms. Jisoo arrived, kindly tell her not to come to the office, if she want to see me, ask her to be here at 7 pm,"

"Well noted, Mr. Jeon. Is there anything else?" he asked. "No, that's all. She's my wife now so, don't be harsh on her.. will you, smiling a little..,".

Henderson rolled his eyes, "Mr.Jeon... If I may say words about that lady, she is not a perfect match for your heirs. It's only a contract marriage why should I give her special treatment? You never complained about the way I behave until you found her. Do you love her?,". He smirked, "You're funny Henderson. You know I don't marry that woman out of love, she's the perfect pretender to give my dad a heart attack don't you think? I just want to play a little. I assume you already know our marriage will only be able in one year. I won't fail her. She won't fall for me. That's the deal,"

"I understand that Mr.Jeon but marriage is not something you can play with..," Jungkook stopped him by putting his hand up, "You can lecture me when I'm home alone. I'm running late,".

Henderson has been taking care of him since he was a child. The relationship between the two of them is like a father and a son to Jungkook because his dad was never present for him. Henderson can't even refuse everything that Jungkook requests even the crazy contract marriage. He was against it but Jungkook was so excited about it. He thought Jungkook will be married because he found love but he was now sure it was another experiment he want to do.

Love Scam, Henderson, called it. Not long after Jungkook left, the doorbell rang, and he knows it will be the one and only Jisoo.  "Where is he?" he heard the lady ask the manservant who opened the gate for her. "Jeon Jungkook, gate your butt here right now!!," she shouted.

"I believe Mr. Jeon has left for work, Ms. Jisoo. How can I help you? Why are you shouting? Please have some respect this is a private residence. What if the neighbors heard you?" Henderson said.

"You!," she point to him with her pointed finger, "You knew about it don't you? You were the one who gave me the letter of appointment. Scammer!,".  Henderson look away, "I was handing it to you, I am not the person who create it. If you want to talk with Mr. Jeon about it. Kindly be here at 7 pm,"

"Be here? Nah shit. I'm going to meet him at the office right now," she was about to leave furiously. "You know Ms. Jisoo if I were you I won't behave stupidly and discuss it with anger. I think it's better if you cool down a little and meet him here at dinner,"

"I need to see him now,". She still made her way to the exit but she froze on her feet when she heard Henderson say, "You will be sued by him by paying with triple pay from the basic he has offered if you're terminating the marriage.  You read that part, don't you?"

"Triple pay?," Her eyes widen. She silently calculated the amount of basic salary he offered times 3 if he was suing her. "Hell, no,.. that's a lot of money,". "Ms. Jisoo, Please kindly come over if you want to hear his explanation, and don't make scenes in the office. It will lead to nothing but a shameful for you,"

"Shameful?," she scoffed, "I was the one who was fooled by his agenda why should I be the one who felt shame? I'm going to expose his dirty tricks to the world!"

Henderson took a step closer to her, "Ms. Jisoo, I'm not threatening you but I'm afraid that he has a list of people from the little business you've done before. What did you call it? ..ah yes,.. A call girl?". She gulped.

"I think I don't have to say the rest since you can see the vision of what things he can do with it,"  he smiled. Jisoo falls to her knees. She felt like it was her against the world. Henderson gave her a petty look, "Are you alright, Ms. Jisoo?"

She just sat there, deep in thought. Having a little panic attack. "Hyunse, please bring Ms. Jisoo to the guest room. I think she needs some space,"

"Come here Ms. Jisoo.,"  Hyunse and the other manservant brought her to the room but then as they were walking, she fell again because she was faint out. "Sir, she passed out," said Hyunse the manservant.

"I see that coming. It's alright. Just bring her to the guest room and prepare some medicine and please give her some water if she's awake,"

"Yes, Sir,"

°°°°

A/N: I feel overwhelmed because I just started updating again yesterday and slowly some of the readers that I knew from my other works come here out of nowhere. I swear to God, I thought everyone was leaving Wattpad.

I'm happy to see the familiar account upvoting this story and I want to thank you guys so much for the motivation through the comments and DMS  for me to keep writing this story till the end.

Love you guys, always & take care!

See you in the next chapter;)