22. Weird Feelings

He looked up at the big mansion with a glimpse of memories that came to appear in his mind. "Welcome home," he whispered and took steps into the entrance. "Greetings, Mr. Jungkook," the maid greeted him with a smile, but he wasn't pleased by it. "Where's my father? I heard from Henderson, he wants to see me,"

"Yes, he's been waiting for you in his room," He nodded, "Is everything alright?" he asked the maid, "He's been on his bed for the past 2 days now because he feels unwell," the maid explained.

He walked to the room and knocked on the door, "Dad," he called and slowly swung the door open, "I heard from Hyunjin, that you've been lying on the bed for days, why don't you just go to the hospital? If you're unwell," he sat on the corner of the bed while looking at his father.

"It's just a fever, I'll be alright soon or sooner, I called Dr. Booyoung earlier and she did come over to look at me for a check,".

"Alright, if you say so," he smiled at him, "I was about to sleep over at your house if you didn't come here because I miss you. The last time we talked, it didn't even end well. You just run me off,"

"I get emotional whenever talk about mom, and I'm sorry because I left you hanging that day. I was mad and I don't want emotion to get over me," he explained himself the other day his father visited him. "Why don't you sleep here for the night? You know, since you move out. I feel so alone,"

"Dad, you know I can't .." he cut him off by asking, "Are you still having nightmares and difficulties sleeping?".

"Sometimes. That accident, I couldn't just get over it,". His father stayed silent and sat up to pat his back, "I'm sorry, I should have protected you..,"

He was having difficulty breathing that night due to the sudden panic attack, so, his father asked the maid to give Henderson a call and told him that Jungkook will be staying for the night.

°°°°

As soon as he opened his eyes, both Sylvester and Ryan were there beside the bed, "Since when you guys were here?" he asked them. "Henderson asked us to come here, Mr. Jeon. Do you need anything?"

Jungkook sat up and looked around his old room, "I feel suffocated,". Sylvester came forward and took out the box, "We brought your medicine,"

"Give me water please,". Ryan went to the side table and poured him some water from the glass. He took a deep breath and laid his head on the top of the bed. "What time is it?" he asked them. "11 pm," Ryan answered shortly. "I've been sleeping for how long?"

"Not sure, we arrived here around 8 something. Did you go to visit the grave before coming here?" asked Ryan. "Yeah, but I can't control it, Ryan. It keeps coming back. Like I can see her everywhere. It still haunts me,". Sylvester came near Ryan and whispered, "Do you want me to prepare the car? Let's bring him home,"

Jungkook could hear him, and he immediately told them, "No. I don't want Henderson to see me this weak. I want to be here for tonight,". Sylvester was about to say words but Ryan turned to stop him, "You heard him, you can take a rest if you want. I'll be here with him,"

"No, it's alright. I was just asking,"

That is how they spent the night in the mansion. Jungkook was diagnosed to have PTSD after that traumatizing event that happened to him. So, since then, he has needed all care and attention to avoid him having nightmares and worse trembling. Aside from Henderson, Hyunse and Ryan are used to the sudden change whenever he has vivid flashbacks of it.

°°°

The next morning, after breakfast with his father, Ryan brought him to change for work. "Where's Jisoo?" he asked Henderson. "She left to work about 15 minutes ago,"

"Right. It's her first day of work," he continued his steps to the staircase. "Who drove her to work?"

"Oliver, drive her, and also.. she was looking for you last night. I never thought she could be that worried knowing you weren't home,". He stopped his way and smirked, "Yeah, right. Don't talk shit on me Henderson. It won't work," he replied as he thought he was joking but Henderson, isn't the type of person who wants to convince others to believe in him, so he just decided not to talk further about it.

°°°

He reached the office an hour late, but he knew nothing was urgent for today so, he decided not to care if his employees gave him a look. Isn't that what supposed employers do?

That's why they hired employees to do their work. "Morning, Solar. You're alone. Shouldn't Jisoo supposed to be here too?" he asked.

"Morning Mr. Jeon. Yes, she was here actually but she excused herself to the nap room. I let her rest because she looks pale," Solar said. "How long has she been napping?"

Solar looked at her watch and counted the time, "I think about 30 minutes now,". He nodded and went to look at the hallway. "Alright, I will go check on her," Solar was about to stop him, "No, no.. I will go. What if the workers see you?" she asked due to the sudden worries.

"Stop right there," he pulled her back slowly, "I am just going to check on her. You stay here,". She won't fight him if he made the decision, like always she must obey it.

He turned the doorknob and slowly opened it. She was moving a little, probably bothered by the noise of the door. He could see she was moving but was not sure if she was fully awake. He kneeled near the bed, enough for him to touch his forehead, and checked her temperature using his back palm. "Are you alright Jisoo?"

She rose a smile even though she was half asleep. It took her a moment before answering him with, ".. I'm glad to see you alright. I was waiting for you the whole night to come home," before she closed her eyes shut and deep to slumber.

He was starstruck and felt something on his belly. Those types of feelings that he never felt with strangers or any person he just met in a short term. He stood up and stepped backward, he didn't like this strange feeling in him. It makes him feel weird and bothered.

"Have you checked on him, Mr. Jungkook?" asked Solar when he came back, "Yeah, and please wake her up after 20 minutes. I don't want the other workers to think that we're giving her special treatment. If she feels unwell, ask her to go home and come back by tomorrow for the training. Please brief her on the employee guideline and make sure she understood and follows them,”

Solar was used to it when it's come to his emotion. Just earlier, he seems fine, and now he was pissed off for no reason. She can tell it in the way he looks stern and grumpy. “Also, just because she was your friend, don't be nice to her. Do tell me if she isn't competent enough to be your replacement. Maybe I could consider Tak Dong Kyung to roll in your absence,”

"Well, noted boss,"

°°°

[I get very busy due to work today, to the point I don't have time with my phone a lot. However, I managed to write some parts before I go to work and finished the rest just now as soon as I get home! Like always, thank you for the upvotes whenever I update]