Washing Cars, Glitter Slamming, Confusing Obnoxiousnous

We are at high school retreat sophomore year, and randomly Rae and I decide to wash Camilla's hair. Quite random, but we asked her. Hesitantly she said yes and quickly we had a towel over her shoulders and her head forced under the faucet of our sink. As soon as we got it wet, we lathered it up with soap. Getting it out was another story. We ran out of hot water and were forced to use cold water, Camilla screamed and complained the entire time, while we simply told her to stop acting like a baby and laughed at her pain. Another problem aroused when we couldn't seem to fit all of Camilla's head under the faucet to get all the soap out. I resorted to filling up a water bottle and squirting it all over Camilla's head while Rae scrubbed. When all was said and done, Camilla's hair looked just as it had before the wash... whoops.  

(Sophomore Year) 

****************************************************************************************

A group of us were hanging out at after banquet (dancing creates babies, so no prom) and were getting rather bored. I'm honestly not sure who suggested it, but suddenly we were playing charades. At first it was about six of us. Rae and her date, me and mine, and Ella and Camilla. Soon though we had attracted a large crowd including seniors. Eventually our Bible teacher sauntered out. He wouldn't play, but he gave would give us ideas if we were out. At this particular time, Ella and Camilla were up and he gave them a suggestion. They began running around in circles acting like they were cars. We all starred at them. What. The. Heck. Were they mad? Racing? Uhhh....? Road rage? Go karts? Oh, oh I got it! Someone yelled. The movie cars! They jumped up and down pointing at the person. This is what we do at Christian schools to have fun... it may be pretty lame and elementary, but it is also a lot of fun when it comes down to it.  

(Sophomore Year) 

******************************************************************************************

"Don't make me do it!" I yelled at Chun Hei as I threateningly shook the box of glitter I held. Amelia chose that moment to throw more glitter at me, so I put the box down and began attacking her. The next thing I knew glitter was raining down on me from heaven. I was covered in it. When I was sidetracked, Chun Hei had picked up the box and heaved the contents on me. The floor which was already sparkling was now PURE glitter. I covered my mouth in shock... bad choice. I now had lips covered with glitter. Once I got over my shock I saw Chun giggling and decided revenge was mine. Scooping glitter up, I threw it at Chun which conveniently, and unplanned, went into her mouth. Amelia was dying of laughter at this point so I quickly threw glitter at her, which she returned. Before we knew it, we were in an all out glitter fight. It wasn't until later we realized what we had done. Almost a week later, Chun is still coming to school with glitter all over her... we even swept her room for her! 

(Senior Year) 

************************************************************************************ 

"Yesterday I totally slammed Barnard Vasques into a locker yesterday!" I told Rae and Amelia as we climbed the stairs to our next class. 

"Oh my gosh! Anna! Did you just say that you slammed Barnard Vasques? Anna!" she looked at me, trying to pull of a shocked look while giggling uncontrollably. 

Amelia was laughing too. "That sounds soooo kinky!" she decided to use her favorite word. 

I quickly corrected them, but of course they wouldn't let it go.  

"You slammed Barnard. That sounds so bad." Naive Amelia said.  

At that moment I stopped laughing. She was so sheltered sometimes... just like me. "That's because it is, Love."