Some Stories

"What boy are you talking about this time?" our athletic director asks us. The seven of us glance down at our food, then at each other, then at him. What do we say? Should we tell him the truth? Biting my lip, I stare up at him. Should I, or shouldn't I? My eyes shift from the athletic director to my friend sitting next to me. She looks up at me, then at him... she opens her mouth... no surely she wont say it. Surely she wont tell him. 

"We were talking about what would happen if a chick went to school here, got raped, and got pregnant from it, what would happen. What would happen?" Staring down at us his eyes widened as he realized what our question was.  

"Well, uh... I don't know." 

"Would she get kicked out?" I asked  

"Yea, would she? Since we're not supposed to have had sex and go to this school... and especially not get pregnant and go here." my friend added. 

The athletic director scratched his head and gave us a stumped look. "I don't think she would get kicked out since it wasn't her choice... that's not right. Yea. Definitely no since it wasn't her fault. Umm... I'm not really sure though. Why are you talking about this by the way." 

A friend smiled "It's been my life question for about two years now. Know what I mean?" 

We all nodded in understanding and then turned back to the director. "I don't... deep conversation though girls. Props to you! See ya'll." 

"He still didn't answer my flippin' question!" my friend screamed and tables around us turned and looked at us. Awk.  

(Senior year)

******************************************************************************************

"Come at me bro!" Robert yelled at our middle school history teacher. We were rather hyper, because we had just been in an unairconditioned bus for four hours, and as the rowdy middle schoolers we were, it was time to party!  

"You don't want to say that to Mrs. Benson." Benjamin, who had already learned his lesson, yelled at his friend.  

"Bring it!" Robert provokingly yelled at Mrs. Benson.  

The next thing we know our five-foot-tall history teacher was wrestling Robert to the ground. Cameras and phones were whipped out as we watched the six-foot-tall future basketball star get wrestled to the ground by his teacher.  

Within a minutes, Robert was pinned to the ground, unmoving, and Mrs. Benson was jokingly, yelling at him. 

"Tell me you love me! Tell me! Do it!" 

"Never!" 

"Do it, or I'll never let you up again!" 

"You can't make me!" 

"You want to bet?" she tightened his hold on him 

"I won't say it." 

"Just say it!" 

"I love you Mrs. Benson." he muttered grudgingly. 

"And say I'm the best teacher ever!" 

"You're the best teacher ever." with that said, Mrs. Benson quickly let him go, helped him up and gave him a hug.  

"You know I love you right Robert?" 

"Yea, Mrs. Benson, I do." 

(8th grade)

******************************************************************************************

"Uh... Samantha... What are you doing?" Ella asked our friend across the table. We were all starring intently at Samantha and watching what she was doing.