We Really Aren't Stalking You

So last wednesday, Ella and I were heading to church when we noticed our pastors son who is roughly in his mid twenties. He was riding his back down a pretty busy street and as I passed him, we realized who he was. While stopped at the stoplight on the same road he passed us and Ella and I had a good laugh about him going bald. Poor kid. We got to church maybe three minutes before he did and sat in the parking lot, so we saw him again when he arrived. ok. So that is three sitings within ten minutes. That is slightly awkward.

If only that was it. Saturday, two of my friends and I were heading to a senior day at the baseball game. When we turned, I caught a glimpse of our pastors son. I slightly pointed at him and turned my head, but didn't say anything. The girls wouldn't understand why I thought it was so funny.

Then... Sunday, Ella picked me up to take me "grocery shopping" for a class project. I mentioned how I had seen the pastors son and we had a pretty good laugh over it. Not five minutes later we saw him pulling out of a gas station. We both pointed and started dying laughing. We saw him... again.

We promise we aren't stalking you, it's just that you like to be on the same roads we are. Maybe you are stalking us. Creepy.