Player 39

Chaeng is unlocking the door when her phone rang. She took it out and looked at me in alarm "We left hwasa!" I snorted and she quickly answered her phone, putting it on loud speaker. As if hyejin cares being left alone in her natural habitat "We're sorry! We didn't mean to leave you-

"Breathe chae, I was just calling to make sure you're not kidnapped or something. But who's we? Lisa? She went home with you?" I stayed silent and let chaeng do the talking, we can hear the muffled sound of the club on hwasa's background so she might still be in the club.

"Ye-

"Bitch! I thought she already got ahead of me and went home with some guy. I thought I was gonna lose again." I hear a scoff and raised a brow to jungkook's frowning face.

"Well... Jungkook's a guy and she did go home with him, if that counts." I snapped my head back to chaeng and I hear hyejin laugh "He doesn't count-

"Ya! What was that supposed to mean?" Jungkook intervenes, and I rolled my eyes

"Are you gonna have a one night stand?" leave it to her direct unfiltered words, but then again, there's nothing to filter. We're adults.

"Wha- I-" I snickered at the way jungkook stammered, clearly flustered and snatched the phone from chaeng whilst still keeping my eyes on him as chaeng returns to unlock out door

"Shhh, you shouldn't say that to a child," I smirked, "you're scarring the poor baby." I pouted, cooing at him and tried to tickle his chin but he slapped my hand away, making me chuckle, "My bad. Put him to bed, it's way past his bed time." I giggled. That's why I love this bitch!

"Ready to go?" We hear a guy call out to hwasa, "Well, gotta go. That's my ride... if you know what I mean." chaeng and I laughed and ended the call and went inside our unit.

I know he's tailing behind me from the look chaeng is giving me as I handed her phone back. "I want to sleep so can you guys keep it down? The walls aren't soundproof."

"I'll keep that in mind." I smirked and she winks at jungkook before turning to her room. I went to the kitchen to grab some water without looking back at my mother's spy.

"What are you still doing here Jeon?" I asked, uncapping the bottled water and turned to him, drinking.

"Making sure you won't sneak out." I rolled my eyes and took a final gulp. I offered him some before putting the water bottle back in the fridge but he declined

"Seriously? what am I?" I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest

"A green minded troublemaker."

"You think you're so funny aren't you?" I mocked and he just gave me a blank look and pointed to his face "Do I look like I'm joking?" I just made a face at him and proceeded to my room. I was about to close the door when he blocked it.

"What? Are you gonna watch me sleep?" he smirks as he invited himself in, sauntering to my bed and sitting himself down, crossing his legs over the other. "Come here child, it's way past your bedf time." boy does he hold a grudge.

Closing my door, I walked over to him and tilted my head, "You sure it's not for the one night stand?" my eyes followed him as he stood up, good thing I'm tall or he would've towered over me.

"I don't do that manoban." He held my chin and raised it up a bit "One night with me and you won't be able to stand." He whispers, looking into my lips.

"Oh really? I'd like to see you try." I taunted. He tilted his head a bit and I smirked, closing my eyes in anticipation but instead of feeling his lips on mine, I feel him throwing my body to my bed and quickly tucking me beneath my comforter.

"What the-" I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down and covered my eyes with his hand. "Sleep, child." Are you fucking kidding me?! I slapped his hand away, glaring at him and tried to sit back up again but failed when he pushed me by the shoulders back down.

"Move, I'm gonna take a bath."

"I don't think so." I huffed. "I don't sleep with my outside clothes!"

"Oh yeah? what about those times you ran off with some guy?" I gave him a smug look and answered "I didn't have any"

"Whatever, I told you, you won't be able to stand up." I hear laughter in his voice and I scowled

"You won't either after I kick your ass." I tried to find the side exit to my comforter so I can stick a foot out to kick him but this thing is big and heavy so I ended up just wriggling like a catterpillar in its cocoon.

"Awee, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Did I make you expect too much, love?" I stopped trying to get out and met his gaze "Not really, I kind of knew you don't have the balls to do so, love." I smiled and it was his turn to scowl.

"Just sleep already manoban, there's still class tomorrow." Ha! I won that round!

"So what? We're in college. I can skip classes whenever I want and don't give a fuck." he finally stopped pinning me down and nodded

"Ok." my brows furrowed when he stood up and took his phone to his ear

"Aunti-" I bolted right up to snatch his phone from him but he was quick to avoid me.

"You were saying?" urgh! I glared at his phone and to him when I saw his screen on the calculator.

"I didn't know you're such a snitch."

"Well now you know." He's so annoying sometimes

"You think you're the only one who can? How about I snitch you to your brother?" I challenged.

"Hmmm.. let's see... if you do, my brother would probably blame himself more than he already do but I can always assure him and we'll be ok. You on the other hand..." Aish! I stomped to back to my bed and tucked myself in knowing I've got so much more to lose.

"Very good. Want me to sing you a lullabye?"

"Fuck you!"

"You'll get your chance... if you confess." I turned to my stomach and buried my face to my pillow, silently squealing while his laugh echoed my room.