Player 3

Thanks for the support here too delunali27, Jennielicious_WP, MrsFutureProblems, njnure & AsamiMiko~ ❣

🥋🥋🥋

"You're late." He clicked his tongue and his piercing glare greeted me.

"Hell yeah I was! Because of you I've been tardy and was reprimanded by that witch of a professor who felt like her subject means so much to me when it's just a minor." I grumbled. Stomping to his sofa and laid there.

"I don't care about your tardiness at school but I want you to be on time with me! I have places to be you know. I have school too."

"Yeah yeah yeah" I boredly muttered, waving him off.

"Get up manoban! We're going for a walk." I groaned. Going for a walk consists of me pushing him in his wheelchair under the heat of the scorching sun. I'm exaggerating but it feels like it.

"Why do we have to? I'm the one who's doing all the walking!" I whined

"Whose fault do you think that is? I should even be jogging during this time around." He doesn't fail to shove his injury that I caused in my face.

"Can't you do something else? Let's play online games instead! How about overwatch?" He scoffed.

"And ruin my routine? No. Hurry up we're already late!" I tiredly dragged myself out the comforts of his couch and fixed myself.

I glared at him and scowled. "You were saying?!" I snapped. The jerk had the audacity to play a game of overwatch while I push him around the park.

"What? Nothing I didn't see yet." He shrugged. I raised my fist in attempt to punch him but didn't.

"Pranpriya?" My eyes widened at that name and quickly looked up to see my childhood best friend whom I haven't seen in ages!

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul!" I squealed

"Kunpiwhat now?" I ignored jungkook and rushed past jungkook and running over to my friend who immediately beamed at me

"Pranpriya! It is you!" I leapt into his arms and he caught me, laughing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tightly and hugged me back just as tight.

"I missed you soo much!" I was grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you doing here?! You didn't tell me you were coming to Seoul." I was still being carried by him.

"I'm actually trai-oww!"

"Omo!" I instantly let go and staggered back down as he bent and jumped in one foot holding the other.

"Oh sorry." I squinted my eyes at jungkook. He ran over bambam's foot with his wheelchair!

"It's... alright." Bambam grunted, straightening his leg and rotating his foot

"No it's not!" I huffed.

"Lali, I'm ok." He smiled.

"Bambam!" We turned to see a few guys waving him over.

"I gotta go. Let's keep in touch?" I nodded and he ran, no, limp over to his friends.

"Why did you do that?!" I crossed my arms and faced jungkook.

"Do what?" He leaned back on his chair, relaxing.

"You did that on purpose!" I accused.

"Why would I? I don't see any purpose." He casually shrugged.

"Are you jealous?" He scoffs

"Are you nuts? What kind of name is kunpiwhatever it is anyway."

"Thai." I deadpanned.

"Whatever. Keep moving manoban, this chair won't move on its own."

"Oh really? I swore it moved perfectly fine when it ran someone else's foot!"

"True. It's also not that hard to move it towards the police station." Aish this little shit!

"Ok ok!" I grabbed his wheelchair and was wheeling him back towards our complex when his hand stopped the wheel.

"Where are you taking me?" My brows creased

"To the morgue. Of course I'm taking you back home!"

He sassily raised his brow at me "Who says we're done walking? I was so bored sitting down and doing nothing while you're busy PDA-ing with that guy."

"You will still be bored sitting down and do nothing even if we continue to walk and if you're so jealous just say so!"

"When it rained confidence you must've been swimming in the flood." He uttered, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah and you must've been drowning when it rained denial." I grumbled and held on tightly on his wheelchair. I smirked when an idea came to mind

"Hey jeon. You are bored you say?" I but back an evil laugh. I exercised my legs and rolled my shoulders

"I told you—

"hold on tight!" I ran full speed and pushing him and sharply took turns while he clung for his dear life and screamed his lungs out.

"Yah! Were you trying to kill me?!" He yelled as I laughed, slumping down a bench and held a hand to my side that's hurting from the running and laughing.

"You said you were bored." I giggled, wiping my sweat.

"I thought I was going to fly out of the chair every time you take a damn turn!" I love it when he cuss. Music to my ears.

"How could I not know when you held on to my hand tighlty screaming stoop!" I laughed. He was turning pale.

"It's not funny!"

"Atleast it took your boredom away."

"Just take me home and don't you dare do that again!"

"Not planning to! I think I just had an arm and leg exercise that's good for a week." I stood up, still catching my breath and started to do stretching.

"What colorful words you have" he grumbled. I purposely turned my back on him, spread my legs a bit and stretched up then slowly bent down to reach my toes without bending my knees.

I am aware of the eyes that followed me. The weight of his stares sent shivers to my spine. I'm sure he's getting a good view.

"H-urry up manoban! I got sweaty because of you." His voice was hoarse. I turned to him and gave him a sly smirk.

"I made you wet jeon?" He blushed at my words and I bit back a snicker.

"You and your colorful mind. Sweaty from all that running!"

"I was the one running though."

"Just move it!" He snaps but adjusted his shirt lower to cover his crotch. I bet a tent is present. What a healthy boy.