Player 43

The tent was ok, it was clean, kind of hot but that's because the sun is still up. It was good for 6 people if they didn't have stuff. So when we put our things inside, there was just enough room for us two.

The problem is, there's no sleeping bag! Jungkook tried to ask if they have some but they gave us spare mats instead. You know, the big mats they use in Taekwondo so our backs could be comfortable atleast.

"Aren't you gonna eat, manoban?"

"Too tired." I mumbled, closing my eyes

"Right, cause you did everything by yourself." I chuckled hearing sarcasm drip in every word he said

"I know right." I giggled

"You're with athletes, you won't get food if you come so late."

"I'm not hungry."

"Whatever."

Good thing I have my neck pillow. They could've given me a heads up and I would have brought my bed, my fluffy pillows and comforter!

My stomach grumbled and I held it. I'm hungry, but I'm too sleepy to get up. Food or sleep?

Sleep all the wayyy! I rolled over to my stomach to atleast suppress it and tried begin to sleep but I hear shuffling on the tent.

My nose wrinkled, smells something delicious. Am I that hungry? I can smell kimchi! And rice! Freshly cooked rice. Yes, it has scent! My stomach grumbles some more and I can feel myself drool.

"Manoban" oh it's him. I played deaf and concentrate on the smell of food.

"get up and have some food." I sat up so fast and a plate was infront of me. I instinctively reached for it and jungkook sat down then started eating his share after putting the bottles of water he also brought for us.

"You brought me food."

"You don't want it?" He was going to take it back when I quickly turned it away from his reach.

"I was just stating the obvious." I happily ate my food with a huge grin on my face

"The term is Thank You, and, you're welcome." I didn't bother saying something against it since I am indeed thankful.

"So much for being not hungry." I stopped midway from getting a huge bite and realized how I must've looked like, digging on the food like I haven't been feed for days.

"It's delicious." I reasoned out, then cotinued to eat as I please. I don't really care if he gets turned off or whatever.

🥋🥋🥋

I chuckled silently, watching her eat to her heart's content. I can see her pout as she closes to finish her rice.

"Ah, I'm full." I say, and turned to her

"You done manoban?" She looks over to my plate

"You're not gonna eat that?" She eyes my extra bowl of rice which I barely touched

"No, I'm done."

"You shouldn't waste food jeon, you shouldn't have gotten something you couldn't finish, there are people starving." She casually swaps her empty bowl to mine and finished my remaining food.

"There! You shouldn't waste a single grain." She puts the now empty dish and piled it on mine.

"You're not even going to help me bring these back?" She gulped and capped her bottled water and lays down.

"Ya, you just ate, you can't lay down." I put down the dishes on one side and pulled her up.

"Says who?" She whines

"Healthy people."

"Psh. Let me be unhealthy then." She tries to lay back down but I pulled her closer so I can hold on to her.

"This works too." She smirks and leans forward, hear head using my shoulders as pillow her eyes pressed against my neck.

"If you wanted to have your chances with me, you could've just say so manoban." I teased.

"Mmhm..." she mumbles, not moving. My brows connected and carefully looked down on her. I was expecting to see a smirk or a hidden attack but no, shes still.

"You're gonna get indigestion." I scolded but she didn't budge. I slightly moved her a bit and I see a bit of drool from her mouth which she instinctively slurped "*밥" she slurrs and mouth cutely moves like she's munching. (*rice)

"Ya. Are you seriously sleeping?" No answer. I checked here breathing and confirmed. She's sleeping!

I laughed lightly and carefully laid her down, fixing her hair. I smiled as I stared at her cute and innocent features.

"Why can't you be as innocent when awake?" I chuckled, shaking my head

"But then again, that won't be you." I whispered. I stopped myself from caressing her face and clicked my tongue, moving ny hand away. I silently laughed to myself. What the fuck am I doing?

Sighing, I gathered the used plates and went out of the tent where I found my brother's friends eavesdropping.

"Don't you know it's not a good thing to eavesdrop?"

"Don't you know it'll just cause you misery to be in denial?" The short one with mint blue hair says. His facial expressions are always on point.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I walked off but they followed me.

"See? You're denying again!" The noisy one- wait, they're all noisy. The one with the heart-shaped mole near his eye pushed on

"I am not denying anything."

"Swear or I'll have all your banana milk?" I paused and faced Jaehyuk. Of course I know him, he dare be on lisa's team while sipping on MY banana milk. Now that I scanned the six of them, they're all on Lisa's team.

"You can even have your nuna" I quoted

"Really? I'll take my chances then hyung" the red-haired one grins

"Ya!" I pointed at him. "How old do you think you are?" Who taught him to flirt?

"Old enough to court lisa noona." His best friend says. Yedam was it? I thought he was the reasonable one!

"So hyung, what's it gonna be?" Jeongwoo wiggles his brows, grinning comically at me.

"Ah hyunggg" they whine

"We were just joking" Jeongwoo huffs

"10 more laps! Move!" They groaned but obeyed anyway.