Player 49

Jungkook and I looked at each other as the kids ran back to camp w/ their things in panic and laughed. "That's what they get for playing pranks on the masters of pranks." I snorted. To be fair, I really was losing air when I saw him dive in. He pulled my body to him and as he swims us back up, I tapped on his chest and bobbed my head towards the dock, winked then played unconscious to which Jungkook immediately understood. It took my every will not to gasp for air as we went back to surface just to teach those kids a lesson.

"HEOL" We looked over to the kids who dramatically dropped what they're holding and ran up to us whining. "Hyuuungggg Noonaaaaaa how could you"

"That definitely stopped the world from spinning," Junkyu mutters, holding his stomach.

"Ya for the record I really almost drowned." I scolded the kids as jungkook dries my hair w/ towel and covers me up even though he was drenched himself.

"But you said you can swim, did you get leg cramps?" Mashiho pouted.

"Seawater, I know how to swim in the sea, not the lake." The kids' mouths form an O when the eldest suddenly asked "There's a difference?" they all looked at him, ready to judge.

"I should've clarified." Mashiho dejectedly slouches his shoulders.

"It's ok, we didn't think of it either." Yedam assures him that it wasn't his fault alone.

"It was an honest mistake guys, but don't do it again." I glared, pointing at them and they all nodded.

We were all walking back to take a shower when the blonde girl appeared looking bubbly. "You went swimming without me?" I tightened my grip on the hem of my towel as I wrap it tighter around my body.

"We're not in a resort." I couldn't stop myself from grumbling under my breath and she looked at me, finally realizing I was there. With a bright smile, she beams at me "You must be lisa unnie! Hwannie told me so much about you!" Hwannie? My brows creased and looked at Junghwan who immediately avoided my gaze. Why this little mf-

She looped her arm around me and chatted away, "I'm somi by the way, Jeon Somi. Kookie oppa's my cousin but I'm on your team." she whispers on my ear. Did I just get jealous over a cousin- wait, jealous? no. what? I did not just say that.

"I have soooo much information on oppa that you can use." I snapped out of it and grinned at somi, "do tell" one moment she's rival, next she's bestie.

As soon as I got out from changing, a hand is on my forehead which annoys me, my childhood friends like bambam love to tease me by tapping on my forehead. So, I swatted it out and glared at... of course it's him.

"Seeing your grumpy self, I assume you're alright." he says, eyeing me up and down as he pockets the hand I swatted away.

"What? Are you worried about me?" I snickered but he was seriously looking at me. "I'm fine." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Good. I don't want your friends attacking me for getting you sick." That was his concern? So, what if that's his concern Lisa?  Does it bother you? of course, not? who cares if he's concerned about my well-being or not?

He sneezed and I raised a brow "looks like I'm not the one with the weak immune system."

"It's just a cold from the sudden drop in temperature jumping in the lake to save someone who could've drowned that I haven't gotten any thanks from."

"Khopkhun, Gracias, Merci, Salamat, Kamsahamnida.... Hope you're full of my thanks." I bat my lashes and he place a hand on his heart, "I'm so touched with the sincerity." We both laughed.

"But really, thank you for quickly being there." I genuinely said this time.

"My brother and his friend are quite an actor." he chuckles.

"I believe so with how fast you got there." I agreed.

"I would've doubted if they said you fell into the ocean, but there's no ocean near here. They said you were drowning in the lake, and I know for a fact that you can't swim in freshwater." I stopped walking and my head snapped at him in suprise

"You knew? How? I don't remember telling you." He turns to face me and looks at me in the eye and said, "I remember you saying thank God it's the ocean back in the farm so you could join your friends for a swim and chaeyoung told me you can't swim in freshwater, that you can only swim in pools if your feet touch the floor."

"That was ages ago, I can't even recall it. You still remember that?" I teased, bumping my body to his 

"Of course, it's something important to take note of." I quickly looked away and briskly started walking again.

"Well, it's a good thing you knew, or I would've been done for, you suck at cpr." I joked, but it's half true.

"Hey! It was reaslistic." I scoffed, "You just had an excuse to touch my boob, and how do you think we got caught? Doyoung noticed you did it wrongly!"

"I wasn't touching it! They would've caught us there and then, how about you? You should've been discreet with your breathing, or he wouldn't have felt your pulse."

"I didn't know it was his hand on my wirst, my eyes were closed- omo!" I stumbled when he held my wrist and now, I'm facing him again.

"Really? You can't differentiate our hands?" His hand is encircling around my wrist.

"It was only his Index and middle finger feeling my pulse." He came closer and I shut my mouth up. "Since you don't like my palm on your forehead," he whispers as he put a hand on my nape as he rests his forehead against mine. He closed his eyes in concentration and opened them, saying "Hm, normal temperature." I'm gonna lose this game. Am I? My eyes darted to his other hand that is still holding my wrist and quickly removed it from his grasp as I stepped back, thinking he might feel the rise of my pulse rate.

"Told you I'm fine." I hurried back to our tent as I mumbled to hold it in, it's going to be over tomorrow since we're going home.