Player 6

"What's with the sour faces?" I snickered at the girls. They all looked like heaven fell upon them. Except for chaeyoung ofcourse. She's never down when food's around.

"You forgot jungkook." I looked back to where byul is pointing and I groaned at the glaring guy, struggling to wheel himself over to us.

Why? Why must he be in the same school? "Ugh! Why can't his foot heal faster?!" I just sat down and now I have to stand up again.

"Be thankful it can still heal." Chaeyoung smirked and I shuddered at the thought of being personal nurse forever. Should I shift to medical course?

"Don't say that!" I screeched, glaring at chaeyoung who stuck her tongue ag me and jogged towards his majesty.

"Hurry up manoban! It's hot!" His brows are furrowed and the jerk stopped trying to wheel himself. Not even meeting me halfway. Jerk.

"If you continued wheeling yourself then we could have saved more time." I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

I hurried back cause I didn't wanna miss gossip and was not disappointed when I saw byul's reaction when teased about the vet.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, taking back my seat after settling jungkook.

"What colorful words you have there manoban." He snickered

"Shut up jeon, I'm not talking to you." And for the nth time, rolled my eyes at him. He shrugged and was going to reach out for the sandwhich near him

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Irene mused as I got what I prepared for him while he back tracked his hands, gulping at chaeyoung's glare. No one messes with her food.

"Manoban, get me my fo—" I shoved the carrot on his mouth

"There. Good bunny." He glared and Irene cackled at the sight.

"Why does that look different for me?" Hwasa asked as she arrived.

"It's just your mind hwasa." Chaeyoung giggled.

"You get what I'm saying so it's in your mind too chae." Hwasa smirked.

"Gosh people, when did you see an orange penis?" I uttered, knowing fully well what they're talking about and jeon, being jeon, choked, making Irene laugh some more. If you know how she laughs, imagine how loud she's being right now. Good thing she's pretty.

"Oh I know you love it when I talk dirty to you." I winked at jungkook playfully

"Not as much as you love me talking dirty to you." He smirked and my brows creased. His version of talking dirty annoys the hell out of me.

"Right? I so love how you tell me to discard your trash and telling me to organize it since it's not properly segregated! Just thinking about it turn me on." I sarcastically said.

"Good. I'll keep doing it then." I want to wipe that smirk on his face.

"Where are you going?" I ignored jungkook and gave my attention to byul who stood up and gathered her things.

"I forgot, I have to go back early. See you guys later." And she rushed off to who knows where.

"Looks like I'll have a new car coming." Hwasa said, grinning.

"Why do you get to have byul's car? We joined the bet too." Chaeyoung grumbled.

"You guys get cars on a bet? Can I join?"

"You're not part of us." I scoffed

"I'm not asking you manoban. You can't pay me anyway." My mouth dropped.

"Excuse me?!" I screeched.

"Wanna bet?" I pointed at him

"Ha! I know what you're trying to do. I'm not born yesterday jeon." I say, squinting my eyes at him.

"If you were, I wouldn't have a broken foot." Chaeyoung and the rest snickered.

"Yeah, with your luck, you'd probably end up way worse."

"What could be worse of an athlete unable to play his sport?"

"Oh I don't know jeon, death perhaps." I muttered lazily

"Manoban, unable to play a sport an athlete is passionate about, is death in itself." He sassily remarked.

"So when do I bury you?" I smirked

"When you're ready to be jailed." As if I'm scared of prison. I'm scared with my mom!

"Let's go. I'm gonna be late for class." He bowed politely to the girls and I raised a fist when her turned his chair around.

"You're losing to someone? That's a first." Chaeyoung giggled.

"I'm losing on purpose cause I owe him." She snorted

"Of course." She says

"Manoban!"

"Yes, yes your highness." And I pushed his wheel chair in a sudden movement making him jolt

"Oops. My hand slipped." He glared and rolled his eyes.

"Hurry up."

"Tell me why do I have to wheel you in all of your classes?" I grumbled

"Cause I said so."

"Don't be cheeky, I can alwyas tilt you forwards." I warned.

"And I can always ask you for a compensation."

"Not if you're dead."

"I can't die from falling on the ground, manoban."

"You can if it's high up."

"Are we high up?" He carelessly say, looking back at me.

"Done plotting my murder? Now hurry before we both get late." I dejectedly wheeled him towards his room and hurried to the other side of the building where my classes are.

I huffed and pulled my phone out and tried to make a transaction but it's going to trigger an alarm to my mom with the amount. I can just make excuses but the second I click yes. I gasped when my mom called me within a second

"LALISA MANOBAN! YOU THINK I'M POOPING MONEY?! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU USE IT FOR I'M BLOCKING YOUR CARDS!"

"B-but!"

"NO BUTS! YOU'LL ONLY HAVE YOUR FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE AND THAT'S IT."

"But what about new york?!" I screeched

"YOU ALREADY HAVE A TICKET FOR THAT. ONE MORE OF YOUR ANTICS AND YOU'RE GOING HOME. YOU HEAR ME?!" How can I not when you're screaming like that?! I wanted to retort but that might just earn me a ticket home back to Thailand. She ended the call and I glared at my phone.

I almost threw it across the wall but then remembered I can't easily buy a new one now that I have limited funds.

Ugh! I should have just endured it and not tempt to just pag it off! That damn jeon. It's all his fault!

Ahaha, not likely. I can hear chaeng's voice in my head, annoying me. It's her fault! She was supposed to be the victim!