Player 48

"Me? Being stubborn? About what? Since when?" I nagged to my good friend who just shook his head at me, chuckling to himself. I was about to convince him some more— about what? I don't know either, when I saw one with Lisa again.

My brows creased as I watch her smile as he leans whispered something in her ear. She bites— bites?! her lips as if suppressing herself to smile wider but failed and laughed aloud, her body bumping his as he laughs as well.

I got a distracted hearing mingyu snort "what are we? Still in high school?"

"What?" I briefly glanced at him but immediately peeled my eyes back to her. "Not stubborn my ass" he scoffs and leaves me alone muttering words like how childish we are. I was going to defend myself when a pretty blonde girl blocked my way.

🥋🥋🥋

Jaewon came over and asked me if I have a yadom which gave me a flasback when I was new in the country and the girls thought I said yadong, which I'm sure the reason why he's whispering it cause how it could easily be misheard. He laughed with me when I told him the story but my laughter died down when I hear an excited squeal saying "Oppa! It is you!!" and saw a girl leaping into Jungkook's arms.

Listen, he can be flirty but he's not the type to like having girls literally throwing themselves at him so why is he letting this girl jump on him and he welcomes her with open arms. As far as I know, he doesn't have a sister. "Excuse me, Junghwan's calling me." I excused myself to jaewon and quickly looked for junghwan.

"There you are! Come with me!" He had no time to argue as I pulled him where we can see his brother, still talking and touchy with the blonde girl.

"Do you know that girl?" Junghwan craned his neck to see who his brother is talking to and distractedly answered "I don't... think so."

He doesn't know her, that means she's not a relative, nor an old flame, right? Cause junghwan should know if she were.

"She's pretty" yoshi comments.

"I'm prettier." I grumbled.

"You jealous noona?" I whipped my head towards a smirking yedam

"Define jealousy?"

"Someone who insists they're prettier at someone being complimented as pretty without being compared to?" Jihoon grins

"Ya! I was merely stating my observation as yoshi was stating his." They all looked with those annoying faces that implies I'm only convincing myself.

"Why? Don't you agree with me!?" I put my hands on my hips, raising my brows at them, daring to disagree but they just made an excuse to leave and ran making my jaw drop. "Don't you dare ask snacks from me!" I huffed and glared at his direction

My eyes squinted as they talked with smiles on their faces, her arm on his, his arm on her waist. "nye nye nye" I mocked and rolled my eyes, looking back to where the kids took off and it is suspiciously quiet. I looked over to his direction once more and huffed before following the kids wherever they went. Who knows what mischievousness there're up to this time.

"Hey! Where did you guys go?" I swear they went through these woods. Did they get sucked into Narnia or what?

"YEDAM?? MASHIHOO?" I called out (le cries)

I hesitantly continued to follow the faint trail then I hear their laughter at a distant and hurried over.

There were at a dock, some were in the lake swimming while Ruto, Yoshi and Hyunsuk were jumping up and down as they jammed to a song at the above deck and the rest hyped with them as Jaehyuk stops asahi from moving too much or he'll flip the boat they're on. No wonder they were in a hurry to run away from me.

"No one invited me to the party?" I put my hands on my hip to which Jihoon, Jeongwoo & Junkyu immediately twirled to face me and quickly hid something behind their backs.

"Give it to me." I held out my hand and they just looked at each other.

"One." They immediately handed it to me. I took a sniff and it was alcohol. I looked at them and snorted, "how much did you drink?"

"I only took a sip it's too bitter for me." Jeongwoo cringed, as if remembering how it tasted

"We had one bottle each." Jihoon nods to himself, face red and Junkyu excused himself as he lays down saying the world won't stop spinning. They both got drunk that much w/ only one bottle.

"You guys are weak, but clever in replacing the apple juice with beer." I sat next to Junkyu, finishing presumably jeongwoo's drink. I should have known better than to relax with these kids around. There will always be chaos when they're together.

"Noona, do you know how to swim?" Mashiho ran up to me, smiling

"Of course." wrong answer, next thing I know four kids surrounded me and carried me to the dock. Swinging my body.

"Ya! Yayyayayaya" I squealed as they threw me to the lake. I know how to swim in Salt water! Not the lake! I held my breath as my body hits the water, I sank and I tried to swim back up, but my weight just pulls me down, unlike saltwater's density that helps my body float. 

"Why isn't she going back up?" Hyunsuk whispers

"Maybe she went to dive? she does know how to swim right?" yedam asks mashiho who nodded, "I confirmed. We wouldn't do that if she doesn't. That's a no-no" they all looked at the lake where they dropped their noona when Jungkook came rushing over and dove.

"This was the scenario we painted but why does it seem real?" Ruto scratches his head. The plan was to have Junghwan hysterically call his brother for help saying Lisa is drowning but not really cause she knows how to swim and with the help of Junghwan and Doyoung's great acting skills, Jungkook will have the adrenaline to save Lisa and they'll have skinship and confess and kiss. The end.

Jungkook surfaced with an unconscious Lisa making the kids eyes widened and faces drained with color as he hurriedly lays her body on the dock and did cpr on her. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!? LISA WAKE UP!!" 

Hyunsuk, the eldest of the bunch started tearing up and the rest were as guilty and started crying too and panic saying to call 911 when Lisa came to, coughing out water. The kids quickly pushed Jungkook out of the way and surrounded Lisa saying saying how sorry they were, sobbing and saying they will never do it again.

"Just go get some dry towels and clean everything up." The kids quickly bowed and did as told, leaving the two behind.

As the kids walked back to the camp doyoung started chuckling. "Why are you laughing?" Jeongwoo sniffed

"Your mom's a doctor too right?" Jeongwoo's brows furrowed

"That was not the correct way of cpr, and I felt her pulse." Everyone stopped on their tracks after hearing what Doyoung just said.