Player 47

Thank you @getkrissed_slay & to everyone who is still patiently waiting <3

🥋🥋🥋

Going back, I paused midway as I entered the tent after taking the shower and found my temporary roommate changing his shirt.

"What? Don't act modest now manoban." He gave me an annoying arrogant look as he removes his shirt. I could've sworn he was putting it on, not taking it off. I squinted my eyes at him as I wordlessly make my way to my bag and continued ignoring him.

"Are you avoiding me?" Indeed, I am. I was in losing end. With the tension I felt earlier, if he leans on me teasingly, I will no doubt devour him, so I had to cool myself and distanced myself from him and busied myself with the kids.

I could feel his presence behind me and made a mistake by turning around, I didn't anticipate how close he was. "Falling in love?" he smiles, raising his brows at me.

"Get off my space." I grunted, pushing him and he just laughs, laying down. "If you have noticed, there's not much enough space, love."

I glared and stood up to leave. "Where are you going? Can't handle me?" I clenched my teeth and turned around. "I was showing you mercy, but since you insist." His eyes widened as I laid next to him, pulling his arm out to use it as my pillow and cuddled.

"What... are you doing?" 

"Sleeping, what else?" I thought of something clever and smirked, it's not girls who'll suffer blue balls. I looked up to his face which was looking down on me with brows drawn together. "What do you think I'm doing Jeon?" I sweetly asked, my fingers making circles on his chest and innocently as possible, asked "Foreplay?"

"Hey-oww!" I grumbled, glaring at his direction as he suddenly jerked his hand away, making my head fall to the floor as he rolled his body away. "It's too warm to cuddle."

"Sureeee" Ha! I win. I turned my back on him happily as I prepare to sleep, "On second thought."  I hear him say and I was not prepared as he spooned me.

"I'm sorry, did I make you cold love? don't worry it's gonna be warm now." his sexy ass voice whispered as he brushed away my goosebumps from my arm because of what he did. His body pressed against mine made my body burn and my stomach in knots. I took deep breaths and calmed myself.

"Can't sleep? Want me to move away?" He chuckles

"I thought we decided to sleep? why do you keep talking?" I closed my eyes and tried my best to not feel things with his body so intimately close to me.

🥋🥋🥋

Fuck. I did not think this through. But what did I think was gonna happen? Knowing her, she'll either give in to my seduction or be stubborn which is what she's currently doing. I was caught off-guard as she clung to me earlier, her long legs brushing against my pride that I had to quickly roll away before it comes alive, her finger drawing circles on my chest was not helping either.

I felt satisfied from the reaction I got from her as I spooned her but feeling her this close to me and felt her shiver knowing exactly why, made me almost lose all my reasons and just give up with this game. Almost.

"Can't sleep? Want me to move away?" I chuckled, really hoping she'll make up reasons to push me away but no, she continues to be stubborn and so was I. I can't help it, I'm competitive like that. 

"hyung, is the tent uncomfy? I can give you my foam and I'll just share my bed with doyoungie hyung." my brother offered, and I hear mingyu snorted and coughed, hiding his laugh.

"Yeah, you can have mine too noona, I'll share with junky-

"ya park jihoon! who says you can-

"I have shinchan choco snacks." jihoon smirks

"Teu- Can't, who says you can't? We bestiee~" Junkyu grins widely, throwing an arm over jihoon's shoulder and patted it, rather roughly.

"You don't have to. We're fine." I declined

"Then why do you both look like you haven't slept a wi-?" Hyunsuk stopped on his question and his eyes dramatically widens with his mouth gaping and his hand move slowly to cover it, looking at Lisa and I suspiciously, full of malice. The older ones got the idea and hurried over "Noona, you didn't initiate right? he did right?" Jaehyuk pointed at me

"Hyung, you should have controlled yourself more, tsk tsk." Junkyu shook his head and I don't know why I felt offended, maybe because after the hell I went through last night doing exactly that. "Why are you pointing at me? Do you know how bold she is?" cue the gasps, younger kid finally caught on what we're talking about.

"Ya, it's true I'm bold" she admits, flipping her hair. "But I didn't start anything, if I was, he'd be full of mar-

"Ok everyone!" Mingyu stood up clapping, dispersing the kids who went running, excited for the friendly match against other schools present.

"As much as it was amusing, can we please keep it pg w/ the kids around?" I scratched my head, forgetting they're still minors but lisa just snorted, mumbling "Boys are boys." then looked at me with a raised brow "what? don't tell me you only learned stuff after being an adult?"

"I see your point, but still not appropriate." she came close to me and tilts her head slightly, "tell me jeon, how did you learn appropriately?"

"There's this thing called Sex Ed manoban."

"So you only learned after sex ed was introduced? sure you didn't explore by yourself beforehand?" ok, fair point.

"My point still stands." she snickers and turned her back on me, "so does mine." stubborn. So stubborn! I swear she'll lose this game. I'll make sure not to give in until she breaks her stubbornness.

"Bro, you're shooting lasers at her." I forgot mingyu's still here.

"Can you believe her? so stubborn" my glares not leaving her

"She's not the only one who's stubborn." he laughs, patting my shoulder.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Mingyu!" I jogged after him since he just ignored me but he won't say anything.