We exited his office and he came to gate to give farewell to me. We both were talking when suddenly we heard the sounds of cameras and mics. HOLY SHIT!

I was surrounded by the media and paparazzi. They started to take pictures of me and Nate holding hands.
"Are you both in a relationship?" One of the journalist asked us. I was legit shocked. "Ms. Miller, are you using Mr. Nate to save yourself?" Another one directed the question towards me.
"Is former and alleged model trying to seduce a showstopper to make her way back to industry?" This literally took me by shock. How can they be so ruthless?
But what Nate did shocked me more...
He literally left me hands and pushed me and I stumbled back in shock. He angrily saw me and directly said to press. "She's trying to have an affair with me so that I can give her a chance in my magazines which I'll not for sure." He hissed and gritted his teeth.

"Nate..." I couldn't form words out of my mouth. The person I thought who would help me out is accusing me of having low character.

He started saying shameful things about me and called me by names. I ran away from there because I know what tomorrow newspaper will call me: a bitch.

I got into my car and ran away from the oceans of questions. When I knew that I was far from there, I stopped the car and hit my head with steering wheel. I'm totally miserable and broken. I was scarred. I sobbed louder. There was no one to help me out.

My phone beeped and I checked to see who the message was from. It was from unknown number.

Hello jewel,

This is only the beginning of your destruction. I'm going to devastate you more. I'll give you more pain than the pain you have to Eliza. You'll wish for death but even death will leave your side. There is so much to come..
Stay tuned.

Your enemy.

I gasped seeing his message. I threw my phone. How could I not understand that James was the one who sent media to give another wrong impression of me to them. How can anyone be so animal?!

—————————————

"You will always be my king, my ideal source of happiness, and the man who loved me regardless of all my flaws. I love you, now and forever, dad. I miss you more every day. You will forever be in my heart and mind." I said to the grave of my father. I wish I could dig the grave and lie with him forever. I wish I would have died with him. He left so soon.

I was caressing the flowers that were on his grave. Those petals were dead as dead as my happiness. I had no one to lose now. Those petals were dry and dead that means that no one came to see him not even mom. They were probably the petals that I laid on his grave last time when I came.

I kissed the stone where his name was written. I told him everything about the accident and James. He knows everything and he doesn't complain and never demand answers from me.. he's here with me, my dad.

I sat by his grave for an hour and so and then it was time to say good bye to him. I kissed his gravestone and promised him that I'll come soon to see him.
When I was leaving, my eyes caught attention on another grave which was away from my dad's grave but it was the name that caught my attention.

"Eliza Doolittle, beloved of James Ashton."

Oh God! This is the grave of Eliza. She's in the same graveyard where my dad is..
I went to her grave and cried when I caressed her gravestone. She was too young to die.

"I'm sorry Eliza. I never meant to hit you with my car: I'm sorry for destroying your and Jame's happy life. You were so beautiful and your beauty was destroyed by your blood which was oozed by me..." I started sobbing Terribly.

"Please forgive me Eliza. Please please have mercy on me." I cried harder this time.

"Like what I see here." A husky and manly, heavy but young and confident voice interrupted me.
By the voice there was an edge of anger, I knew who he was...

The devil himself; James Ashton

Guys how is this cover? I need your suggestions

Don't forget to vote and comment. Make me feel motivated and encouraged please! ❤️