"Jesus, it's uh nothing like that. You guys have gone mad." I spoke.

"Damn dude, you stuttered? Am I hallucinating? Aaron can you pinch me please." Riyan spoke childishly. Aaron pinched him for real on his forearm.

"Oww, Aaron I didn't ask you to pinch me so hard" He rubbed his forearm like a kid and continued "..but now I am seriously excited to meet this woman." He said and started grinning again.

"Well count me in Rii." Aaron replied to Riyan's comment.

"We just have a boss-employee relationship and nothing else, whether you guys want to accept it or not." I stated. Of course I have no feelings for her.

"We'll see.." Both of them said in unison and I just huffed at their childishness.

After another 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door. I said "come in" and she entered the office. She started walking towards me but when she saw Riyan and Aaron also in the room she stopped in the midway.

"Miss Young, we don't have all day." I spoke a little arrogantly which I instantly regretted.

She started walking towards us with a very worried expression on her face. Why is she always nervous as if someone's gonna hurt her.

She stood in front of us fidgeting her fingers and looking here and there as if she's searching something. By now I know that she does this whenever she's nervous. Well I've always seen her in that anxious zone which is annoying sometimes.
So without wasting any time I started.

"So Miss Young, I am sure you know about them." I said looking at Riyan and Aaron. She looked at them and then at me.

"I..uh.. I" She stuttered.

"Don't tell me you don't know who they are." I spoke in an amazed tone which I guess came out a little harshly instead.

Her face lost all its colors and she stood with a very embarrassed look.
"I am..really sorry. I.. I just.." She spoke.

Well I should have known better than to ask her. When she entered the office she didn't stare at me or these two as if it's not big deal to be standing in the same room with us. Yes she's always nervous but she is really different from others.
And for that matter, I won't be surprised if I get to know that she didn't know who I was before she stepped in my company.

"Do you have your phone with you right now?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir." She looked at me confused.

"Take it out and search Riyan Stevens and Aaron Allen. You have only 5 minutes." I said cockily.

She hesitantly took her phone out of her pocket and started searching about them. With every passing minute, her face kept turning into a deeper shade of pink. She subconsciously bit her lower lip lightly and damn.. Gosh what is this woman doing to me without even knowing.
I adjusted on my seat a little.

"Ahm 5 minutes up Miss Young." I declared.

She tilted her head upwards and spoke.
"I am really very s..sorry Sir."

"Oh don't be, it's good to know that someone's still on this planet who doesn't know about us." Riyan said jokingly but it made her even more embarrassed. By now her cheeks had the exact shade that of a beetroot.

"Hey don't be embarrassed, I was just kidding." Riyan said standing up. He extended his hand in front of her for a hand shake.
"I am Riyan Stevens. It's really nice to meet you." She looked at me and then at Riyan's hand. She shook his hand hesitantly and smiled at him slightly.
"Nice to meet you too Sir."

Aaron too stood up and did the same.
"I am Aaron Allen. Glad to meet you." She again looked at me for a flip second and shook Aaron's hand. Why does she always look at me before shaking someone's hand?
I too stood up.

"Nice to meet you Sir and I am extremely sorry for uh.." She said.

"Don't be, you know it felt good introducing ourselves to someone after so long." Riyan said smiling at her.

"True that. Thanks for giving us this opportunity." Aaron stated happily.

"By the way, may we know your name?" Riyan asked.

"Ari.." Arinya spoke.

"Arinya Young." I cut her off. All three of them looked at me and for the first time ever I felt like having a super power to get invisible.

"Ahem Ahem Nice name Miss Arinya." Aaron said looking at me. I mentally face-palmed myself. I myself gave them another reason to think that I have some sort of feelings for her. But I don't.

"And you are gorgeous too. Isn't it Ashton? " Riyan said teasingly and then he smirked. I gave him a deadly look.
I will deal with these two dumbheads later on.

I cleared my throat. "Uh Miss Young , Aaron wants to make some changes in his Hotel's interiors so I am assigning you for this work. Other details will be informed to you by Miss Rose. You may leave now." I said in a monotone.

She nodded her head and said "thank you Sir."

When she left the office I could feel two pairs of eyes on me. I turned a little and saw both of those idiots grinning like fools.
"I am gonna kill you two." I spoke.

"Aww Ashton, you know I salute that woman. First I saw you stutter for the very first time and second I've never seen you embarrassed too." Riyan said and dropped on the couch laughing madly while clutching his stomach.

"I completely agree and Rii you're forgetting how he was looking at her intently while she was searching about us on her phone. " Aaron spoke.

"Oh how can I forget that bro, his gaze was fixed on her face the entire time." Riyan replied to Aaron's remark. "Oh sorry sorry her beautiful face." He added.

"You guys seriously need some help!" I spoke in an annoyed voice.

"Oh Ashton, don't worry we won't steal that beauty from you." Aaron added.

"Yes although she's extremely pretty but she's all yours." Riyan spoke.

I looked at both of them and cursed.
"Fuck off you two, don't make up stories on your own."

They just laughed to that and I chuckled at their childishness.

___________________________________________
Thanks for reading.
Please Vote, Share & Comment.