[14] Photographic Memory

Start from the beginning

"Are you a repeat? Have you already taken these classes?.......did you remake the script at home? Did you-" I was stalling as he cut me off and said "I have an eidetic memory" 

"uh....a whatt" I asked in confusion as he sighed and responded "Photographic memory, cupcake"

I swear on my beloved god.... my face has never been paler, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.....he was calm like he was used to this reaction. ELIJAH BLACK HAS PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY.

"Like Doctor strange?" I said..... I saw his lips twitching, he was resisting the urge to smile as he scoffed it away. Okay maybe doctor strange wasn't the right reference.
"I don't have time for this. The interview is over." He said and started walking away.

Oh so this was the thing Bri was hinting me about in the car. And here I thought I was a boss for having 4.2 GPA. Why does he have to be so perfect at everything? With his good looks and intelligence, he's practically worshiped by the whole school.

My rival is a genius, it isn't even a fair fight at this point. Ugh Damn you Elijah Black

Oh Wait-

WAIT HOLD THE FUCKING DOOR

"BLACKKKKKK!!!!!!" I yelled, all the students near us looked at me with a concern face saying 'she needs help', Lol I do. wait- back to the topic

After the scream Elijah turned around in 0.3 seconds. As I ran towards him "wait up!!!! What about the time when you saw me........."
"Saw you??? You okay down there cupcake" he responded

"you know-" I said rubbing the back of my neck
"Nope" that freaking asshole
"When you saw me naked, there I said it" my statement made me feel so uncomfortable, I saw Elijah smirking at me while he came closer to my face. He was inches away I thought he was gonna kiss me , and I was gonna let him. Fuck what is wrong with me

"Your perky boobs are stored in my head like an image, kitten." He said while emphasizing the word 'image', my eyes widened at that thought......I could feel myself getting wet and aroused. Shit he was coming closer, oh no he tilted his face.

He is gonna kiss meeee.yayyy wait-

Did I just say yay. Holy mother of-

But instead of kissing he went closer to my ear making me shiver by the feel of his minty breath on my ear and a little part of the neck. He was trying to figure me out, trying to get to know my spots. He didn't care if people were staring or not, Black was tooo busy

Then

"I remember....Every.single.detail, Kiara" he whispered in my ears. I shivered at the way my name rolled out of his tongue. Oh Fuck me. He noticed me shivering as he smirked against my ear, taking a deep breath and walking away.

Welp.

I need a cold shower

—After the school finished—

"Hi Girls" I said waving at Briana and Clara as they waved back. "Hey Clara, long time no see!!" I joked "literally!!? we met on Friday night.....oh and I am sorry about the whole leaving you thing, I just got carried away-" she said as Bri cut her off "it's okay man, she got special treatment from my brother anyway"