"We should give Luna a house tour."

That one simple statement came with so many groans.

"Oh c' mon. We should do it now instead of later so she doesn't get lost!"

They eventually all get up and we start the tour.

We started in the basement and once you were down in the area there was a large game/entertainment room with multiple billiards and a large flatscreen surrounded by seating.

I hear Jacob laugh from behind me when I am just standing there in amazement and he walks towards a door on the other side of the room, "But wait, there's more!"

Once he opens it I quickly walk in to meet a mini-bowling ally with two lanes and plenty of seating just like the rest of the house.

"You have a bowling ally?!" I exclaim as I look through the multiple racks of bowling balls.

"Yep, custom-built. Look at the end of the lane." Will says as he points towards the area.

Right above both lanes, there is a wolf with the band name below it.
I laugh and shake my head, "That's awesome."

They all smile and Michael heads back towards the direction the stairs were, "C' mon let's take the elevator back up to the first floor."

"You have an elevator?!"

They all laugh and when we get back to the stairs I see it. Under the stairs, there is a door with buttons that blend in so well that they are almost impossible to see.

We go up and once it stops we are entering the living room and they lead me into the huge kitchen with matching white cabinets and drawers as well as a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Which of you is the cook?" I ask with a smirk.

They all laugh and basically reply all at once, "Kimber."

I shake my head, "Well, I'll change that."

After looking around a little more, they lead me out of the kitchen, through a hall and into what I knew was the rehearsal room.

The walls were covered in red soundproof padding and various instrument posters. There were also more instruments than I thought there would be, including electric guitars, basses, drums, keyboards, and a piano.

"Welcome to our studio. Right through that glass door over there is where Shawn does his job when we can't get into an actual recording studio." Michael says.

"What's with the multiple guitars and basses?" I ask as I look at the ones on the walls.

"They're pretty much just old ones that don't work anymore. We like to keep them even if they don't work." Jacob responds.

I fake cough and say, "Hoarders," under my breath.

Noah and Will laugh and nod while the other two roll their eyes.

"C' mon let's get to the last room on this floor."

They lead me out of the room and eventually we enter a pretty simple home office. It has an oakwood desk and there is a full glass window wall looking out at the mountain the house is on.

"Who uses this?" I ask as I look around.

"Depends. Mainly Cole, Jacob, and I did so we could work on lyrics since we were the songwriters but we were thinking you could use this place to do your schoolwork." Michael replies.

I smile and thank them before turning towards the door, "Shall we head to the next floor?"

We took the elevator up and they told me that this whole floor was basically just bedrooms, bathrooms, and storage closets. Everyone on the band's team has a room. So, Kimber, Shawn, Adam, and Matthew all have a bedroom somewhere on this floor.