✨"Act For Them"✨

Start from the beginning

"I have a question, are you my son?", I asked Aries directly and I got answer directly.

"Yes, I'm your son but I believe that my sister got your gene where I got gene from my father. I don't have bad habit like you, Mommy. Your sleeping posture is the worst, you always eat chocolate which is not good for health. During panting, you use your pant or shirt as tisue-", I cut him off. "Can I eat? I'm hungry", saying, I started to eat.

'He is Damon's son, totally Demon like him. I'm worried about my daughter-in-law... His future is black, I can see.. His handsome features and smart are very bright, his coldness is too much'

"Aries is carbon copy of Damon. Like father, like son", Tessa said entering into my room. I and Tessa going to share my room. I had no room left for guest.

'Small house... Only have 4 rooms'

"Don't say anything about him", I glared at her. She chuckled at my reaction. "How do you guess that I will going to talk about him?", Tessa asked laughing. "But the step, you had taken, was the worst. I don't know what happened between you two, causing you left him. But you should have waited for him", Tessa added.

"Mommy, can I stay with you?", sweet voice appeared which was belonged to my beautiful daughter. She entered into the room and jumped on the bed. Tessa laid her on the bed. "Aunt T, do you have any bed time story for me?", Dahlia asked Tessa. I smiled at her cuteness.

'Dahlia can kill people with her cuteness where Aries can kill people with his coldness... South Pole and North Pole'

"Amelia Collins Reed, why did you hide these gems from us?", Tessa shouted in low voice. She didn't want to wake Dahlia up. "I have nothing to do. I had a deal with Damon and I followed that", I said, folding Dahlia and Aries clothes.

'Damon wanted me to divorce him as soon as Emilia would return... And I did'

"What are you talking? Damon cares about yo-", but I cut her off. "He only cares about her, Emilia, his Amelia".

"For him, I was a substitute, no feelings involved. But I was a fool, I let him play with my feelings", I raised my voice. I never raised my voice, but I did now.

A hand fell on my shoulder. I sighed. "Amy, I know you had suffered a lot from childhood. If I was in your place, I would have left everything and ran away. You're strong and brave. You gave these two gems, a better life. But you can't fulfill the place that belongs to their father. They need him. I know, you're returning for them but you should know, children can understand parents. If they discover anything, they will take them to heart, which is very bad for children. Aries can handle those, but Dahlia can't. She is a soft hearted girl. For her, you have to give Damon, a chance. Don't think, I'm forcing you. That's will be your decision. But think carefully, before you made up your mind", saying, Tessa went to the bed and laid down beside Dahlia, leaving me puzzled.

I stood up and went to the living room.

'I need time, which I don't have'

I sighed.

'I need to act for them'

"Aunt Amelia", I startled hearing my name, all sudden. I turned and found Noah. "So, son-in-law, are you having trouble in sleeping or should I call your future bride?", I teased him. He blushed in red.

'It's fun to tease him'

"Actually, I'm having mixed feelings. I don't know what I am going to do after returning", he looked sad. I could understand.

'We are facing the same situation'

"Are you afraid that Dahlia's father going to reject you?", I joked or said the truth.

'I don't know'

He just rolled his eyes.

"You only know how to tease other", he said taking seat on the sofa. I nodded in yes.

'No.. but in your case, yes, a big YES'

"Good night, Aunt Amelia and thanks for everything", he left for his room.

'Tomorrow, we have flight to go back'

Hello again!

I'm sorry for the confusions, you faced in previous chapter.

In “As Your Sister's Substitute” chapter

Damon ordered her to leave with her sign in divorce papers as soon as he found his Amelia (Emilia)

...
So she left, but she didn't know she was pregnant.

Hope I clear everything...
If you still have confusions..
Feel free to ask me...

And there is something, I want to inform you..
My online classes will starts soon, maybe from this week or next week.
So I won't able to update frequently, but I will try.

Thank you
Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
💜🧡❤️🖤💚💙💛

❤️ Love You & Purple You💜