"Yeah man let's get it "

They all went inside , as jungkook was walking he felt someone holding his hand he looked beside him to see Taehyung holding his hand lovingly , jungkook was looking at him maybe a little too long . He blushed when he noticed that Taehyung caught him staring. They all were choosing headbands , Taehyung choose a bunny headband and gave it to jungkook .

"I think i-its suits you "

"Thanks Taehyung I love it "

"Hmm here let me also choose one for you ......yeah this one " jungkook choose the same bunny headband for Taehyung .

"Let's go matching"

"Thanks it's really cute " Taehyung replied.

They both clicked photos of each other

Irene was walking beside hoseok a bit confused but she shrugged it

Irene was walking beside hoseok a bit confused but she shrugged it . She was distancing herself from Taehyung .

They reached for a ride , it was for two people . Yoongi and jimin went first . Hoseok and Taehyung were next .

"J-jungkook you can joint us " Taehyung said .

"It's fine you guys enjoy as if it's just for two people I will go in the next round . "

"Come on jungkook joint us it will be fun " hoseok insisted .

He thought for a second and then agreed , actually he was a bit nervous about Taehyung . Even though they were living together jungkook started feeling a wierd feeling around him .

They all sat on the ride Taehyung in the front , jungkook between his legs and hoseok at the back . As the ride started jungkook was getting nervous this time about the ride . Taehyung snaked his arms around jungkook's waist carefully holding him tightly against his chest . He flinched for a second but then he felt comfortable . The ride started going fast and so their scream were getting louder .