📍Chapter 27📍

Start from the beginning

"I don't have such plans."

                                                                                      🎗🎗🎗

We were on the road for a few hours and Emily has been restless since we started the journey.

"Would you stop shifting every damn second? You are making me nervous."

"It's not my fault that my body is stiff because of this long trip!" This earned a chuckle from me.

"Don't make fun of me, I am serious." She scolds.

"If you could see yourself pouting like a 5 year old child." I wanted our weekend to be spent on the Melek - Angel yacht.

When we arrived at the port, she took off her heels . I was disappointed. I loved her in those heels especially if they went together with that distracting white dress.

One could think that she dressed like that mess up with my head.

With heels in her hands, I noticed how she tried to keep up with my pace while I was on the phone talking to Kendal. I stopped for a moment and she collided with my back.

Just like a reflex, I reached for her before she could fall down.

"Eager are we?" She glared at me and tried to wiggling myself out of his grasp, but to no avail because I held her tighter to prove my point.

"Can you stop being stubborn and aggressive?"

"Then let's get going." I released but took her hand in mine as we walked.

I have never met someone as stubborn as she.

"Is everything ready, Kendal?"

"Yes, sir. Have a nice trip." Kendal was a family friend who was a pilot, but this time I wanted to be the one piloting.

I got in and helped Emily to board the yacht.

Then went to start the yacht. I missed the feel of the wheel in my hands. The last time I did this was when I went out with my university friends for a vacation, but since then, I haven't had time to do it.

I glanced behind and saw how Emily was admiring the inside of it, the homeliness and closeness to others that it radiated. That is why I loved this yacht in particular, because it looked like home.

Last night was the best, we slept cuddled with each other. And I must say it helped me to relax my strained muscles, which worked the whole day piloting the yacht.

The next morning I got up early to surprise her with breakfast in bed.

"I feel like a baby right now." She said when I brought food to where she was still sleeping.

"Be prepared because I don't plan on stopping." I took a piece of a cherry and fed her, to which she gratefully took between her teeth.

"I'm glad that you like it. Now go get a shower because you are smelling." To mock her I rubbed my nose in disgust.

"Really?" She smelled me and I couldn't help myself. I laughed. Then she started hitting me playfully. To stop her I grabbed her to stop her but I don't know how it happened, because next thing, I was on top of her.

Very close that I could feel her breath on my face.

"Would you like another good morning kiss again?" I asked the first thing that came up and saw how she struggled to respond. In the end she stayed silent.

"I take your silence as a yes." Then without wasting another minute, I lowered my head and took her mouth hungrily.

Those lips I haven't tasted in a long time.