📍Chapter 9📍

Dedicated to lacy0413

Guilt was eating me just at the thought that she was out there alone, cold, and hungry.

I couldn't even close my eyes for a second. Fuck! What is wrong with me? I can't get her out of my head. Since when did I start to be consumed by her?

Arhhh! I got out of bed, put on some sweatpants and grabbed a T-shirt then I was out to look for her.

It didn't take me long to find her. She was sitting at the bar of the hotel downstairs drinking whatever that was and flirting with some guy. Seriously! Suddenly my blood boiled just by seeing how she was smiling at that dude who couldn't take her eyes off her cleavage. I needed to do something.

"What did I miss?" I asked more to the guy than Emily to assert dominance.

"Uh...nothing we were just talking," The guy said and I shot him a glare which he understood almost immediately. In a matter of seconds he was out of sight.

"Why did you scare him? He was just keeping me company!" Emily complained and I finally looked at her. Guess it was a bad idea because as soon as I did I became hard.

"What are you doing here?"

"Umh if I remember correctly you told me that if I didn't want to sleep with you I would better find somewhere else to spend the night," She said taking a sip of the drink she was holding and she licked her lips. Those lips....

"And to you the bar is where a woman should spend the night."

"What did you want me to do? I had no money, no cards, nothing. And I was not going to beg for Christ sake, I have some dignity." She hissed at me.

"Okay listen... Let's not make this difficult, let's go to rest." I said with a sigh.

"I'm not going to sleep with you!" Why was she so stubborn? I was too tired to fight with her.

"Who said about sleeping together. We are just going to sleep in the same room and probably on different beds!" Though the idea of my hands running along her body and taste that..... Calm down Leon! Since when did you lose your self control? I was brought to reality when she tried to stand up and somehow she lost her footing.

Like an instinct I reached for her and I pressed her small body into mine. God it felt good.

She stared at me with those beautiful eyes and I lost it completely. I took her mouth hungrily. She moaned at the impact and I went further exploring her body with my hands just as I was imagining. I was expecting for her to protest but she responded by digging her fingers into my shoulders like she needed support. And I give it to her. I hoisted her up to my waist and she wrapped her legs around me as I carried her to the bedroom. I have never wanted a woman as I want her. We went in the elevator still kissing and groping each other until we reached the room. I lay her on the bed and reached for her sundress, but I remember something. She was drunk.