Allergic reaction

From what the members remembered, Jungkook didn't have any health issues, he did have rhinitis.

So, when one day, the youngest ate something, they didn't know what to do.

"Hyungs! The first one to buy me a sandwich is my favorite" Jungkook yells, alerting them.

They all glared at eachother before they got out of the studio.

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head as he sat down and sipped on his banana milk.

The six males got back after a few minutes, all breathing heavily.

"You all got here on the same time, so all of you are my favorites" Jungkook says as he laughs.

The six groans, giving him the sandwiches they bought.

Jungkook smiles, bowing his head to them.

The first sandwich he grabbed was probably from Jimin or Taehyung.

He immediately took a bite out of it, not even bothering to look at what's inside.

As he tasted it, his eyes widened, and he immediately spit it out.

The others stared at him with confusion, raising their brows.

"What happened?" Jimin asks, grabbing some tissues to wipe the sandwich Jungkook spit out.

"Who gave me peanut butter?" Jungkook asks as he started to breathe faster.

"Uh... Me? Wae?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.

"I'm allergic to it" Jungkook says as he grabbed onto his neck, reaching for his bag.

All eyes almost popped out before they started panicking.

Yoongi, who is the only one who isn't panicking, grabbed Jungkook's bag.

"I'm okay now, stop panicking" Jungkook says after a few minutes.

All of stopped, mouths closing as they stared at Jungkook.

The maknae laughed, shaking his head.

Taehyung crouched down in front of him, holding onto Jungkook's thighs as he apologized.

"Don't worry, hyung, I'm okay now" Jungkook says, playing with Taehyung's hair.