Adalind SchadeX Female Reader Part 2

Note: This story takes place the day after part 1. The reader is friends with Trubel and she is the daughter of Nick and Juliette.

(Your p.o.v)

     I woke up the next morning to a knock on my door and my mom calling my name. When I sat up in the bed I said "Come in." When she walked in she stood in the dorway and said "Sorry for waking you up before your alarm especially on a Saturday, but me and your dad have to leave town to help Nick with a work problem theat he believes is leaving town." I laughed at her not saying the word Wesen and said "Mom you can say the word Wesen Addy is Wesen too." She gasped and said "Wait really is she a full Wesen or is half and half of two different Wesen's like you being half Blutbad and half Fuchsbau?" I slowly looked at my hands and said "She's a full Wesen." She smiled and said "Okay what type of Wesen is she?" I sighed not knowing how she would react and said "Um well she is a Hexenbiest." She smiled at me and said "What an interesting paring. How did you guys find out you were both Wesen?" I smiled at the fact that she didn't freak out and said "Well when we first became friends and were hanging out at lunch Trubel came up to us and went to punch my shoulder like she normally did when we hung out. When she tried to do this she vouged and looked at Trubel and started to kind of freak out. I didn't know what was happening until Trubel said 'Woah Y/N did you know you friends a Wesen.' I looked at Trubel then Addy and said 'Addy Trubel's fine shes my friend I've known since we were really little.' She nodded and said 'Did you know she was grimm.' I nodded and said 'Yeah I knew because my parents told me abour her and and her dad being grimms when I first vouged.' She smiled at me and said 'Your Wesen too what kind of Wesen are you.' I laughed and said 'Well my dad's Blutbad and my mom's Fuchsbau so that makes me half Blutbad half Fuchsbau. What type of Wesen are you?' she smiled and said 'I'm Hexenbiest.' That was how we found that we were both Wesen."

     She smiled at me and said "That was a fascinating story, but I should go pack. Me and your farther will be out of town for two-three days. Adalind can stay, but who guys have to be responsible." I nodded and said "Go pack. I'll go wake up Addy and explain to her what's going on and that she is allowed to stay." She nodded and left the room when she left I got up and grabbed my phone before walking out the door. When I left my room I turned to the door next to mine and knocked seeing if she was awake already. When she didn't answer I walked in the rooma nd walked over to the bed sitting the edge of it.

(Adalind's p.o.v)

     I woke up when I heard someone saying my name and opened my eyes to see Y/N sitting on the edge of the bed. When I saw her I smiled and said "Good morning babe." She kissed me and said "Good morning. I have something to tell you if your awake enough if not we can wait a couple minutes." I looked at her and sat up saying "It's fine what do you have to tell me?"  She nodded and said "Well my parents have to go out of town for a couple days. Do you remember my friend Trubel," I nodded and she continued saying ", Well her dad works for the homicide unit at the police station and sometimes the murders are Wesen realted and he hunts those Wesen down. Apparently one of the Wesen he is hunting has started killing out side of town. So he asked my parents to go with him to hunt it so they have to leave for a couple days, but they said you can still stay here until your mom gets back from her buisness trip." I nodded and put my hand on her cheek leaning in to kiss her. She smiles into the kiss and I slip my tongue into her mouth. She pulls away from the kiss and says "We can continue this when my parents leave." I nodded and she grabbed my hand pulling me up from the bed and saying "Come on let's go eat breakfeast." When we got down to the kitchen she turned to me and said "We have cereal or I could make pancakes."

      When she said pancakes I smiled at her and said "Can you please make pancakes? Please." She smiled and nodded before getting out the ingredients she needed to make pancakes. When she puts the ingredients on the counter she turned to me and said "You can stay here or you could go sit at the table and I'll bring the pancakes to you when they are ready." I smiled and leaned on the counter and said "I'll stay here." She nodded and started mixing the ingredients to make the pancake batter. She turned the burner on a put a pan down and waited for it to get hot before pouring some batter into it. When she poured the first pancake batter in the pan she turned to me and motioned for me to come to her. So I walked over to her and she kissed me quickly pulling away from the kiss and turning around to flip the pancakes over. When she turns back around she smiles adn kisses my cheek before pointing to the counter to the side of us and saying "Sit." I smile and sit on the counter and she turns back to the pancakes checking on them then reaching in the cabniet above the stove and grabbing some plates. When she grabbed the plates she put the two pancakes she had in the pan on one of them handing it to me before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of syrup handing it to me.

(Your p.o.v)

     When I handed Adalind the pancakes and syrup I went back to the pan and poured more pancake batter into the pan before tunring to my right and reaching into a drawer and pulling out two forks handing one to Addy. She smiled at me and started eating I smiled and turned back to the pan when I heard my mom yell "Goodbye girls were leaving now." I yelled back "Okay I love you guys." Then I heard my dad yell "Be responsible." I laughed and yelled back "Of course dad goodbye." Then I heard the door open and close and I took the pancakes out of the pan and put them on a plate before I turned the stove of and grabbed the fork I got for myself and went to sit on the counter next to Addy.

     When I sat down next to Addy she looks up at me and says "Thanks for the pancakes Y/N." I smiled at her and said "No problem babe." We finished eating and I grabbed the dishes from her hand and put them in the sink before grabbing her hand and pulling her off of the counter and up to my room. When we get to my room we sit on my bed and I turn my t.v on and pick a random t.v show to watch. While we watching t.v Addy cuddled into my side and laid her head on my chest. Halfway through one of the episodes of the show I looked down at Addy and she was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her and leaned down to kiss her. She sat up and slowly and straddled my lap. She deepened the kiss by slipping her tongue into my mouth and she fought my tongue for dominance. I won the fight for dominance and flipped us over so she was laying on the bed and I pulled away from the kiss and moved to kiss her neck. She moaned when I kissed her neck and that made me smile.

     I pulled away from her neck and put my hands on the button of her pants and looked at her and said "Can I do this?" She nodded and said "Yes Y/N you can." I nodded and unbuttoned her pants slowly pulling them down. When I got her pants off I pulled her underware off before slowly running my fingers over her folds. I slowly pushed two fingers into her and she moaned which made me smirk. I moved my fingers faster and faster bringing her closer and closer to her climax. I was fingering her for about 5 minutes before she finally moaned out that she was close. I kept fingering her and used my other hand to rub her clit which made her cum. When she came I pulled my fingers out of her and she grabbed them and brought them up to her mouth licking them clean. I smiled at her and leaned into kiss her when she pulled away from the kiss she said "I love you Y/N." I smiled and said "I love you too Addy." She kissed me again and then rest of the night was spent like this.

~~THE END~~