Olivia BensonXFemale Reader

Requested by: thequeenofsleep1234

(Your p.o.v)

I walked into the SVU bullpen at the 1-6. My wife Olivia is the captain and she has not been home for dinner the past few days because of a big case her team has caught so I decided to bring her dinner because our son Noah is at a sleepover with his friends. I had stopped at her favorite restaurant to pick up dinner on the way to the precinct. I picked up some extra food for her team just in case. I saw Olivia in her office angirly talking to someone on the phone. I walked over to Amanda's desk and said, "How long has she been in here office?" The blonde looked up at me and said, "She hasn't left her office all day and not much this week the only times she has is when she needs to help us with something. She's been on that call for about 15 minutes. I think it will be good for her to see you she's been a little tense all week. Where's Noah?" I turned to Olivia's office looking at her through the window as I said, "He's at a friends for a sleepover." I put the bag of food that I brought for the squad on her desk and said, "I didn't know if you guys have had a chance to eat yet so I brought you some food." Amanda smiled at me and said, "Oh thank you. We haven't eaten yet we haven't been able to leave the precinct all day. I'm gonna take this over to the rest of the squad." I nodded and said, "Okay well I have to go see my wife anyways." She nodded and walked away and I walked over to Olivia's office. I slowly opened the door to be quiet while she was on the phone. She looked over when the door opened her angry look softening when she saw me. I smiled and held up the food. She bite her lip and said a few things into the phone then hung up. I walked completely into the office shutting the door behind me. She walked over to me and put her hands on my hips picking me up. I squealed and wrapped my legs around her waist as I said, "Well hello to you too Captain." She pecked my lips then said, "What are you doing here?" I smiled and said, "Well I wanted to see my wife after having not seeing her all week and I brought dinner. Besides Noah is at a sleepover so I was lonely at home." She smiled and kissed me again before she put me down. I placed the bag of food down on her desk and kissed her cheek. I walked around the desk and sat in her chair as I laid out all the food on her desk. She looked at me and said, "Get out of my chair." I shook my head, "Nope I think it's quiet comfy here." She bends down a little and says, "If you get out now you can sit in my lap and I will eat you for dessert after we eat dinner." I blushed and quickly stood up making her laugh.

She sat down and I quickly sat in her lap. I grabbed the food of the desk and opened the containers. I grabbed two forks and handed one to Liv. We started to eat and have light conversation. Oliva got some food on her fork and before she could bring it up to her mouth to eat the forkful I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the fork eating the forkful. She looked over at me and pinched my side gently then said, "You have your own food eat that." I smirked and said, "But it's no fun eating my own food when I can eat yours." She rolled her eyes and said, "Just finish eating so I can have my dessert." I blushed and looked down at my food, "Yes captain." I started to stab my food with my fork eating as quickly as I could. After a while I was done and I threw the empty container and fork in the bag that the food came in and looked at Olivia. She started to eat slowly and I whined and pouted, "Livvy please I haven't seen you all week." She smiled and finished the rest of her food throwing her trash in the bag with mine. She grabbed my hips and flipped me around so I was staddling her lap instead of sitting with my legs across her lap. I smiled and wrapped my hands around her shoulders as I leaned forwards brushing my lips over hers. She used her grip on my hips to lift me onto her desk as we kissed and I smiled against her lips. She pushed her chair back from the desk a little giving her space between my legs. Her hand moved down to the button on my pants and she slowly undid as she pulled away from the kiss. As soon as she had my pants unbuttoned she yanked them down my legs as she got out of the chair and dropped onto her knees in front of the desk. I looked down at her and she smirked up at me then I felt her push my panties to the side and her tongue was immediately rubbed against my clit. I bit my lip and one of my hands gripped the edge of her desk as the other tangled itself in her hair.

(Olivia's p.o.v)

I looked at Y/N as I switched between licking and sucking her clit. The look of pure pleasure on her face is something I have missed not being able to see her this week. I grabbed one of her legs and placed it over my shoulder so I could lick at a different angle. She was biting her lip probably in order to stay quiet because we are in my office, but I wanted to hear even and I didn't care if anyone else hears. I smirked then gently nibbled on her clit making her whimper and said, "Liv don't do that. You know I can't control my moans when you do that." I made eye contact with her and nibbled on her clit again making her head fall back as a loud moan was released from her lips. I smiled and pulled my head back so I didn't have anything restricting my access to her pussy. I pushed her thighs apart so her legs were spread wide and I gently pushed on her stomach making her fall back until she was laying on the desk. I started to suck on her clit as I slowly slide two of my fingers into her. She moaned and rocked her hips against my face so I used my free hand to hold her hips down keeping them from moving. I licked her clit quickly as I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her. She whimpered and said, "Liv please move your fingers faster I can't handle the teasing today." I started to move my fingers faster knowing I don't want to tease her anyways. I want to make her cum as quickly as I can. I nibbled on her clit again as I pounded into her roughly. She moaned loudly and arched her back the desk as I continued to pound her with my fingers and suck her clit. I started to move my fingers faster and she whimpered and said, "Liv I'm so close keep going." I pulled my head away from her clit and said, "Cum for me." I went back to licking and nibbling on her clit until she came hard a few minutes later moaning my name loudly. I pulled my fingers out of her and licked her clean then I pulled back sitting in my chair and licking my fingers clean as she sat up on the desk and fixed her clothes. I smiled at her and said, "Thank you for the dinner and dessert." She blushed and said, "No problem my love. Now I should probably get going and let you get back to work." I nodded and we kissed once more before she left.

~THE END~