Madison MontgomeryX Female Reader

(Your p.o.v)

     I was laying on my bed looking at my phone when the door opened. I looked up and saw my girlfriend Madison. I smiled and she walked over to me and sat down and said "Hey Y/N." I smiled and said "Hey Maddie what's up?" She smiled and said "Nothing I was just bored and everyone else left." I smiled and said "What do you want to do?" She smirked and said "Well since we're the only ones here I was thinking we could make the most of our time alone." I smiled and said "Well than let's make the most of it." She smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and Madison straddled my lap. 

     I put my hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly laid back on the bed and Madison moved to kissing my neck. I moved my hands under her shirt and started rubbing her sides. She pulled away from kissing my neck and pulled her shirt over her head. I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra and lifted my hands to touch her, but she grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and said "No more touching unless I tell you you can. Do you understand?" I nodded and she said "Use your words baby." I nodded and said "I understand Maddie." She smiled and said "Good. Can I take your shirt off?" I nodded and said "Yes Maddie." She smiled and pulled my shirt over my head. She then reached around my back and unclasped my bra taking it off. She then got off of me and put her hands on the top of my pants. She went to unbutton them, but stopped and looked at me. I smiled and said "You can take them off Maddie." She smiled and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down and took her pants off. After she pulled my pants down she took my underwear off than sat up and pulled me into her lap so I was straddling her thigh with my back pressing against her front. She moved slightly so we were facing the mirror across form my bed than put her hands on my hips.

(Madison's p.o.v)

     When I put my hands on Y/N's hips I started moving her against my thigh slightly. She moaned and moved her head back putting it on my shoulder. I grabbed her head and tilted it forward making her look back in the mirror hoping she would get the message that I wanted her to look at us. She nodded slightly and I knew she understood. I started moving her hips slightly faster and moved one of my hands up and started playing with her breast. She moaned slightly and said "Maddie can you go faster?" I stopped moving her completely and said "I'm not sure. I can go slower if you want." She pouted and said "No don't." I leaned into her ear and whispered "Was that a demand baby because if it was I might stop all together?" She shook her head and said "It's wasn't, but if it sounded like one I'm sorry." I smiled and said "Good. Now I'm gonna go out at the pace I was and the only noise I want to hear coming out of your mouth are moans either of my name or not. I also want you to ask permission to come. Those are the only reasons you should talk. If I hear anything else come out of your mouth I'm gonna stop completely.Understand?" She nodded and I smiled and started moving her hips again slightly. 

     She moaned quietly and I started moving her hips a little faster while I pinched her nipples. She moaned loudly and bit her lip. I smiled and started moving her hips faster as I leaned in and kissed her neck. She moaned out my name and let out a deep breath. I pinched her nipple and bit her neck slightly before soothing the spot with my tongue. This made her groan slightly and her breath started getting heavier and I could tell she was getting close to her high. I started moving her hips faster and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it slightly making her moan loudly. After a minute she moaned loudly and said "Can I cum Maddie?" I smiled and said "Yeah baby you can cum." After I said this I pulled her hair again and she moaned and I could feel her cum on my thigh. I continued moving her hips to help ride out her high. She rested her head on my shoulder and I stopped moving her hips. She tilted her head and looked at me and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too." She smiled and leaned in kissing me.

~~THE END~~