Cordelia GoodexMisty DayxFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

     I was sitting on the bed in the room I shared with my girlfriends. I was bored and lonely normally I would hang out with my girlfriends Cordelia and Misty, but they had been hanging out without me during the week because Cordelia had been teaching Misty some things in the greenhouse and they didn't invite me. I wanted to get their attention in a way I knew would get me in trouble. I thought of the perfect idea I got off the bed and walked out of the room in search of Madison because I needed her help for my plan. When I found Madison I told her about my plan and she immediately agreed to help me. My plan was to create the most revealing outfits I could which is why I had recruited Madison because she was the only one in the coven who had overly revealing clothes. Me and Madison went to her room to put the outfit together. 

     Me and Madison spent 30 minutes putting together the perfect outfit. When we got the outfit together I went into Madison's bathroom and put it on. (A/N the picture on the top of the chapter is the outfit you are wearing.) When I got the outfit on I walked out of the bathroom Madison said "Damn Y/N you look hot." I smiled at her and said "Thanks. Let's hope this works." She smiled and said "What are you waiting for go put this plan into action." I smiled and walked out of her room and towards the greenhouse. 

     When I got to the greenhouse I walked in and went to the table in the middle of the room and sat on it. Cordelia and Misty looked each other and then Cordelia turned to me and said "Hey babe. What are you wearing?" I smiled at her and said "It's my new outfit. Do you like it?" Both Misty and Cordelia shook their head and I frowned and said "Why not." Misty walked closer to me said "It's a bit revealing." I smile and say "Yeah that's why I like it because it shows off my body." Cordelia moved so she was standing behind me and whispered in my ear "You know that me and Misty should be the only ones able to see your body right?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "Why not let everyone see it?" Misty looked at Cordelia and the both smirked. Cordelia grabbed my hair and pulled on it making my head tilt back and said "Are you sure you want to test us right now?" I laughed and said "What are you guys gonna do spank me?"

(Cordelia's p.o.v)

     When Y/N asked if we were gonna spank her Misty climbed onto the table next to her and said "Actually we were thinking of doing something we know you wouldn't be able to handle for too long." Y/N looked back and forth between me and Misty and said "What are you gonna do because whatever it is I'm sure I can handle it you guys aren't that scary." I smirked and said "Well we were thinking of edging you baby." Y/N laughed and said "That's it. Go ahead do your worst." I snapped my fingers and we transmuted to our room. Me and Misty push Y/N on the bed and Misty sits next to her and starts taking her clothes off while I walk over to our closet and grab our box of toys. I walked back over to the bed and put the box down. Misty grabs a vibrator out of the box and turns it on to the lowest setting and pushes it against Y/N's clit. I slip two of my fingers into Y/N and me and Misty work together to bring her closer to her high. When she is about to cum I pull my fingers out of her and Misty moves the vibrator, but Y/N doesn't whine and pout like she normally does. We edge her a couple more times, but it still doesn't phase her. 

     Me and Misty were starting to get slightly frustrated that this wasn't phasing Y/N." We look at each other with raised eyebrows then Misty looks down at Y/N and says "How are you handling this so well normally you would be begging to cum by now?" Y/N looks at us and smirks and said "I prepared for this because I knew this is what you guys would punish me with when you saw my outfit. I wanted your attention and now I have it. That's why I wore the outfit in the first place." Me and Misty smiled at each other and I said "You know if you wanted our attention you could have just told us." She smiled and said "Well where's the fun in that." Both me and Misty lean down and kiss her neck before leaning up into her ear and saying "We love you. Now we're gonna make you cum harder then you ever have before." She shivers slightly and we go back to kissing her neck as our hands travel down her body.

(Misty's p.o.v)

     As mine and Cordelia's hand traveled down Y/N's body she moaned loudly. When our hands got down to her center Cordelia pushed three fingers into her and I rubbed her clit. She bucked her hips against our hands and we used are free hands to keep her hips from moving. Me and Cordelia started moving our hands faster and Y/N threw her head back moaning. Her breathing started getting heavier and her moans became more constant and we knew she was close. We moved up to her ear and whispered "Cum for us baby." When we said this she came while she screamed our names. This was the first time Y/N had ever screamed our names during sex normally she was very quite. We helped her ride out her high and then moved our hands away from her center. Cordelia sucked her fingers clean then kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth. I moaned tasting Y/N on her lips. When we pulled away from the kiss we both turned to Y/N and Cordelia said "We love you, but next time you want our attention just tell us don't do what you did today or your punishment will be no sex for two weeks." Y/N nodded and said "I understand. I love you guys." We smiled and each leaned down and kissed her forehead. Me and Cordelia got off the bed I was going to wash my hands and Cordelia was taking the box of toys back to the closet. When we got back to the bed Y/N was asleep and we smiled at each other before climbing into bed on either side of her.

~~THE END~~