Kate BishopXFemale Reader

Requested by: Freaksssonly

(Your p.o.v)

I was sitting on my girlfriend Kate's couch in her apartment as she was in the kitchen making Mac and Cheese. I got bored so I got up and walked to the kitchen to bother her. When I got to the kitchen I hopped up on the counter next to where she was cooking and said, "Kate I'm bored." She looked at me then said, "Sorry I can't help I'm trying not to burn lunch." She turned back to the stove and I started to play with her hair a little, "Have I ever told you how pretty your hair is and your lips they are so kissable." She shivered slightly and I smirked to myself and leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "My girlfriend is the hottest person in the world to bad you're too busy cooking to see the way you make my body feel." I leaned back and saw her biting her lip and I smiled, "Want to hear a pick up line I heard the other day?" She nodded, "Sure let me hear your cheesy pick up line." I smiled and said, "Your hand looks heavy can I hold it for you?" She giggled and said, "You've told me that one before." I rolled my eyes, "You aren't supposed to remember when I tell you these things. I have another one." She looked at me, "Tell me." I smirked, "Let's play titanic I'll be the ocean and you can go down on me." Her eyes widened and I chuckled at the look on her face. She reached over and quickly turned the oven off, "Now that's an offer I'll take you up on." She forced my legs to the side and because I was only wearing a shirt and panties she got on her knees and moved my panties to the side and started to lick up and down my slit. I moaned and put my hand in her hair dripping my head back. She started to lick faster alternating between licking up and down my slit and sucking on my clit. After a while she pushed her tongue as far in me as it could go curling it. I moaned and gripped her hair a little tighter pushing her face into me more.

She started to use one of her thumbs to rub my clit as she moved her tongue in and out of me. I bite my lip to stifle a loud moan so we wouldn't bother the neighbors because they already don't like us. She started to go faster and I threw my head back in a quiet scream as I came in her mouth. She helped me ride out my high then she licked me clean and stood up. I smiled and pulled her into a kiss wrapping my legs around her waist. She put her hands on my hips and licked my bottom lip and I playfully denied her entrance. One of her hands left my hip and was all of the sudden on my clit making me moan and granting her tongue access to my mouth. She continued to rub my clit as our tongues fought for dominance. I pulled back from the kiss and looked at her, "Kate please I need more." She nodded, "Okay let's move to the couch." I nodded and she picked me up carrying me to the couch. As she walked I took my shirt off and threw it somewhere on the floor. When we got to the couch she threw me down and straddled my lap as she started to kiss down the valley of my chest leaving kisses as she went.

(Kate's p.o.v)

I kissed down the valley of Y/N's chest as my hands worked on pulled her panties off. When I had them off I kissed back up her neck and captured her lips in mine as I pushed two fingers into her. She moaned into my mouth and moved her hips against my fingers. With my free hand I pushed her hips down keeping her still. I moved my fingers faster as my thumb started to rub her clit. She pulled back and leaned her head back, "Fuck Kate I need more please." I pushed another a finger into her and she moaned loudly and I covered her mouth, "Shhh we already have enough noise complaints from the neighbors." She nodded and I uncovered her mouth putting my hand back on her hips. I roughly pounded my fingers into her curling them with each thrust. Her back arched and she grabbed my arm squeezing as her mouth fell open in a silent scream and I knew she was close. I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Cum for me baby." Her eyes closed and I rubbed her clit faster. Right as I she started to cum I heard the door to my apartment open and I pulled my fingers out of her jumping away from her causing her to whine and say, "Kate what the fuck?" I quickly got up and grabbed the blanket off the chair next to the couch putting it over her naked body right as Clint walked into the room. Y/N blushes when she saw him and covered her face with her hands. I hide the hand that was covered in her wetness behind my back and said, "Clint what are you doing here?" He looked at me and said, "Well you said you needed somethings so I brought them by. I now realize I interrupted something and that I should knock next time." I nodded, "Yes you should you can just leave whatever you brought by the door on your way out and I will get it later." He nodded and walked away. I didn't move thought until I heard the door open and shut. I looked at Y/N who was still covering her face in embarrassment, "He's gone." She uncovered her face and looked at me, "That was embarrassing." I nodded, "Yeah it was." I took the blanket off of her and laid down on top of her licking my fingers clean. She looked at me, "That's hot." I smiled and leaned up kissing her. We kissed for a little then I pulled away and said, "Do you still want to have that orgasm that was ruined because I'm sure I can get you there again." She shook her head, "No I just want to cuddle right now." I nodded and we just laid there together.