Regina MillsxFemale reader

Trigger warning: attempted rape
(Your p.o.v)
    I'm Y/N I'm 23 and live in a small town called Storybrooke Maine. I've lived there for two years and in those two years I became best friends with the mayor Regina mills and I have a crush on her. I'm on my way to meet her for dinner at granny's diner when someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a alleyway near the diner. When I look at the person I see that it's Graham who is Regina's ex and the ex sheriff. The new sheriff is Emma Swan. When I see that it's graham I roll my eyes and say "What do you want Graham I have to meet Regina at granny's in a couple minutes." He smirks at me and says "That's kind of why I pulled you into the alleyway Y/N. When your late I'll show up and Regina will want to get back together with." I laugh at him and say "Graham she won't get back together with you she's gay." He pushes me harder against the brick wall he had me pushed against and wrapped one of his hands around my hand while the other hand travelled down my body before he put it in my pants. I screamed at him to stop, but he just wrapped his hand tighter around my throat and continued what he was doing. I pushed him off of my and tried to get away but he punched my face and pushed me back against the wall and went to continue what he was doing. I had to get out of this situation so I brought my foot up and kicked him in the balls and he stumbled backwards and fell to the floor and I took this opportunity to run to granny's. When I got to granny's I was out of breath, but I needed to find Regina because she could it better. When I walked in the dinner the door slammed behind me and everyone in the diner looked at me concerned and confused it was probably because my nose was bleeding from Graham punching me. I ignored all of their looks and questions because I was looking for a certain brunette. I looked towards the back of the diner and saw her walking my way from the back booth at the restaurant. When she got over to me she pulled me into a hug and I started crying.
(Regina's p.o.v)
     I was sitting waiting for Y/N in who was almost late which is weird she's never late she's always early on right on time. I was about to pick my phone up and call her when someone slammed the door to the diner. When I looked at who it was I saw it was Y/N I was shocked at her appearance because she had bloody dripping from her nose and a bruise forming around. I stood there shocked for a moment shocked at her appearance before I noticed her looking around most likely looking for me. When she looked at me after looking around for a while I started walking over to her and when I got to her I pulled her into a hug and she started crying. Everyone in the diner was looking at us and I smiled at them and started walking to the booth I was sitting at before with Y/N still hugging my side. When I got to the booth I sat down and pulled Y/N to sit down next to me.
     When I pulled Y/N into the booth she laid her head on my shoulder still crying and I ran my fingers through her hair hoping to calm her down. After a while Y/N was not really crying anymore she was just emitting small sniffles every once in a while. I stopped running my fingers through her hair and lifted her face to me and said "Y/N/N what happened? Who did this to you?" She looked like she was about to start crying again so I quickly said "You don't have to tell me if not comfortable with it yet." She looked at me and said "I want to talk about it Regina, but can we get food first I'm hungry." I laughed at her and waved Ruby over while Y/N laid her head back on my shoulder and looked down at her hand that she was playing with in her lap. When ruby walked over she looked concerned for Y/N but looked at me and said "What can I get you guys madame mayor?" I looked at Y/N and she leaned into my ear and whispered her order clearly not wanting to talk to anyone else. I looked at her sad for a moment seeing my once very cheerful friend very sad. I looked  at ruby and told her "Can we get two grilled cheeses with a side of fries and two dr.peppers." Ruby wrote the order down then left to get started on making the food.
     When she left Y/N looked at me and said "You never get a grilled cheese you normally get a salad." I looked at her and smiled before saying " I wanted to try something new and the grilled cheeses from here come highly recommended by you,Henry and Emma." She laughed before looking back down at her hand and playing with her thumbs. I kissed the top of her head trying to let her know that I'm always there for her no matter what. I heard Y/N sniffle again but it was small and barely noticeable like she was trying to hide it. After a few more minutes Ruby came over with our food and drinks and put them down in front of us. I looked at her and mouthed a small thanks before she walked away. I looked at Y/N and she sat up to eat her food. I smiled at her and quickly grabbed her hand and squeezed it before turning to my own food and started eating it.
     When we finished our food Y/N laid her head back on my shoulder and went back to playing with her hands, but this time she stared at me instead of looking at her lap. I looked down at her and smiled and started running my fingers through her hair. No one knows, but I have a crush on the younger girl. She looked at me and tears began forming in her eyes again and she said "I'm ready to talk now." I nodded at her and said "I'm here to listen to you so take as long as you need explaining and I will listen the whole time." She nodded and said "Well it happened when I was walking here to met you. I was walking her e because I needed the exercise and it's a nice night. I had about one more street before I got to the diner when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a alleyway," she paused for a second and took a shaky breath before continuing ", when I looked at who it was it was Graham I was confused as to what the hell he wanted. So I asked him what he was doing and said Graham I don't have time for this I'm supposed to be meeting Regina soon. Then he smirked at me saying he knew that I had looked at him confused and he said when your late Regina will come running back to me." She stopped and started crying again and I wiped her tears and waited to see if she would continue. She looked at me and continued saying "I told him that was ridiculous because your gay and he got mad and pushed me harder against the brick wall of the alleyway and wrapped one of his hand around my throat choking me and then his other had traveled down my body and into my pants. I screamed at him to stop but he just wrapped his hand tighter around my throat and continued pushing his hand down my pants." I gasped upon hearing what my ex did to my best friend but when I looked at Y/N I knew that wasn't the end so I stayed quiet and let her continue. She sighed before saying "I pushed him off of me and tried to get away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back before punching me in the face and placing both of his hands back in the same position they were in before. I knew I had to find away to get out of that position and get to you so I kicked him in the balls and he stumbled backwards and fell to the ground which gave me enough time to run all the way here and that's how we are her now having this conversation." When she finished talking I looked down at her and she had tears rolling down her cheeks I pulled her into a sitting position and whipped her tears away.
(Your p.o.v)
     After I told the story I was crying a lot and Regina whipped my tears and pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head while running her fingers through my hair then she started whispering sweet caring sentences into my ear trying to calm me down. I stopped crying and pulled away from the hug and looked at her and said "Thanks for listening to me and comforting me." She smiled at me and eyes flickered down to her lips then immediately back up to her eyes trying to convince my body to not do what it was about to do. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it I leaned in and kissed her I was shocked when she kissed back and gasped and it made her smile into the kiss. We pulled away and heard Ruby shout "Finally it took you guys forever to kiss." We laughed and looked around the diner to see everyone smiling at us. She looked at me and said "I hate to ruin this moment, but we should go tell Emma what Graham tried to do to you because she can arrest him and if I tried to handle it I would probably kill him." I giggled and said "Ok let's go to the sheriffs station and talk to Emma, but we have to pay for our food first." She nodded and I got out of the booth and waited for her to step out of the booth before talking her hand in mine.
     We went up to the counter and Regina insisted on paying for both of our food and I just nodded at her knowing better then to argue with her. After she paid we walked out of the diner hand in hand and walked to the sheriffs station. When we got to the station I held the door open for her and she laughed before walking in. I walked in after her and shouted "Hey Emma you here." Regina jumped a little when I shouted clearly not expecting it and I laughed. Emma shouted back "Yeah I'm in my office." I laughed as Regina sighed at us both yelling. I laughed and grabbed her hand pulling her towards Emma's office and walking in shouting the door behind us. Emma looked up from the paperwork she was working on when I shut the door with a concerned look on her face and said "What's wrong guys you both look like your going to kill someone and Y/N what happened to your face." I sighed and I guess Regina could sense my discomfort because she said "Emma we need to talk about something very serious that happened to Y/N. We have to talk to you about it because your the sheriff." Emma nodded and motioned for us to sit in the chairs across from her desk and put her paperwork to the aide giving us her full attention. I started telling Emma what happened, but about halfway through the story I couldn't take it anymore I couldn't tell it anymore. So I leaned over to Regina and whispered "Can you please tell Emma the rest of the story I'm just gonna go sit at the deputy's desk and just take a breather for a minute." She nodded and I excused myself and left Emma's office going to sit at David's desk.
(Regina's p.o.v)
     Y/N excused herself from the room and I continued telling the story from where she left off. When I finished Emma looked like she was going to kill somebody which makes sense because Y/N is practically Emma's little sister. She stood up and said "Graham's a piece of shit how can he try to do something so horrible to such a sweet girl." I nodded at her agreeing with her anger before we heard Y/N scream. We both ran out the door and saw Y/N against the wall with her knees pulled up to her chest with a very confused David standing a decent distant from her trying to talk to her. I looked at him and asked "What happened David?" He looked at me and said "I walked in because I had forgotten something in my desk I saw Y/N sitting at my desk with her head down and I went up to her and asked if she was ok. I think I scared her because she jumped and screamed then crawled over there and pulled her knees up to her chest and started crying. I didn't want to get to her I case I scared her again." I nodded at him and asked "Did she react like that immediately when you talked to her?" He shook his then  said "No she looked behind my like she was looking at something and then she reacted." I looked where David said Y/N looked before she jumped and saw what or should I say who scared Y/N. Standing against the wall behind David was a smirking Graham who was looking right at Y/N. He ran we saw that I was looking at him. Emma was trying to talk to Y/N, but I interrupted and whispered not her ear"Emma we have a problem I know what scared Y/N." She looked at me confused before I told that Graham was just standing against the back wall. She nodded and said "You take care of Y/N I'll go find him he couldn't have gotten far." I nodded then she looked at Y/. And asked her if it was ok if she told David what Graham did so she could have David help her find Graham. Y/N nodded at Emma and Emma looked at David and said "Want to help me find Graham." David looked at her confused and asked "Why do we need to find Graham?" Emma looked at him saying she would explain in the car if he was in he nodded and they left.
(Your p.o.v)
     I can't believe that Graham was just standing there staring at me and I feel bad for making David think he scared me. I was crying so much that I only saw the blurry blobs of Emma and David running out of the station to try and find Graham. Pretty soon I feel someone wrap their arms around my shoulder and at first I become tense not knowing who it is then I hear Regina say "Shh Y/N/N it's ok I've got you no one can hurt you when I'm around." When she this I relax into her embrace and pull my knees away from chest and wrap my arms around Regina's waist and bury my head in the crook of her neck. She runs her fingers through my hair and I immediately stop crying. I pull away from the hug and look at her giving her a small smile as a way of saying thanks. She wipes my tears if my cheek then leans into kiss me. I kiss back and smile into the kiss. I pull back from the kiss and rest my forehead on hers before asking "Regina mills will you be my girlfriend?"  She nodded and said "Of course I will." I smiled and pulled her into a passionate kiss. We both smiled into the kiss and I rubbed my tongue across her bottom lip asking for permission into her mouth which she happily granted. I was now straddling her lap and we were making out on sheriffs station floor. I moved to kiss her neck and she moaned softly in my ear. I moved hands to rest on her stomach above the top of her pants. I looked at her and leaned into her ear and whispered " Hey Gina would it be alright if I don't know fingered you?" She gasped and said "Oh fuck Y/N it would be more than ok." I laughed at her response and started kissing her again while my hand slipped into her pants. When hand finally slipped into her panties she squirmed and moaned. I looked at her and said "I haven't even touched you yet why are you squirming?" She smiled and said "Because the thought of you touching me is exciting me more then anything ever." I smiled at her and kissed her again while slipping two fingers into her entrance and she moaned into my mouth and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I started moving my fingers in and out of her and she pulled away from the kiss and bit her lip and moaned softly. I moved to kiss her neck and she leaned her head forward and bit my shoulder. I started moving my fingers faster and Regina started biting down harder on my shoulder I didn't mind the pain. Pretty soon Regina whispered in my ear "Y/N baby I'm close." I moved my fingers faster and started curling them as soon a I curled my fingers Regina came. I smiled and kissed her before pulling my hand out of her pants. When I pulled my hand out of her pants she grabbed my hand and licked her juices off of my fingers. I was about to kiss her when I heard the station door open so I stood up and grabbed Regina hand helping her up. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. She put her hand on my ass and I smiled at her. We both looked up when we heard a angry Emma and a equally angry David yelling at someone. When Emma yelled "How dare you fucking touch Y/N." I looked at Regina and said "Well I guess the found Graham and I don't think they are happy with him." She laughed and that's when Emma and David finally walked in with Graham in hand cuffs. When I saw him I tensed up and I guess Regina senses it because she squeezed my ass and I giggled looking at her. Emma walked over to Me and Regina as David went and put Graham in the cell. When Emma walked up to us I pulled away from Regina and hugged her and said "Thanks for finding him." She hugged me back then pulled away and said "No problem after what he did to you he deserves to be in jail forever." I smiled and walked over to David and did and said the same thing to him that I did to Emma he said almost the exact same thing Emma did and it made me laugh. I started to walk back over to Regina and Emma who were both looking at me and talking, but I turned around a walked to the cell where Graham was standing at the cell door looking at all of us and I slapped him. Then I walked back over to Regina who was smiling at me and wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me saying "That was badass Y/N," Then she looked at Graham and said ", Your lucky they found you and not me because I would've killed you." She put her hand on my ass and squeezed it before turning to Emma and David and saying thank you. They both laughed and then I yawned and said "Well guys I'm gonna head out thanks again to both of you. Emma and Regina are we still on for breakfast at granny's tomorrow?" They both nodded and I smiled then turned to Regina whispered in her ear "Can I stay at your place tonight I don't want to be alone?" She nodded and we walked out of the station together hand in hand.
~~THE END~~