Belle FrenchxFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)
I love living in Storybrooke and I love working in the library with Belle mainly because I have a big crush on Belle. I've had a crush on Belle since I first moved to town and she offered me a job at the library. That was 2 months ago and I've done good at keeping the crush a secret during this time, but it is getting more and more hard with working around her all the time. Today I had the day off so I decided to look around town because in the 2 months I've lived here I've only been to the library, my house, and granny's dinner. I walked around town for a while either looking at the shops as I passed by or looking at the ground as I walked.
     As I went to turn a corner on the  street I bumped into someone and knocked them down. When I turned to see who it was I saw belle and stuck my hand out to help her up saying "Oh my god I'm so sorry Belle I wasn't looking we're I was going." She laughed and said "It's okay Y/N I wasn't looking where I was going either." I nodded and smiled at her she smiled back and said "So Y/N would you like to go get lunch with me?" I looked at her and said "You mean like friends?" She laughed and said "Well I was thinking like a date, but if you want it to be as friends that's ok." I wasn't sure how to react so I just stood there.
(Belle's p.o.v)
     When Y/N just stood there I took it as a bad sign and said "You know what never mind. I'll see you at work tomorrow." I turned to walk away from the awkward situation when Y/N grabbed my arm and said "Wait I would love to get lunch with you as a date." I gave her a confused look and said "You would you didn't seem to want to a minute ago?" She smiled awkwardly and said "No I wanted to go I was just surprised you want it to be a date and I didn't know how to react." I laughed and grabbed her hand walking towards granny's holding her hand in mine.
     When we got to granny's we sat at a booth and waited for Ruby to come take our order. Soon after we sat down Ruby came over and said "What can I get you to ladies?" I ordered a hamburger and fries with a coke then I looked at Y/N and she ordered the same thing. When Ruby left I looked at Y/N and said "So Y/N/N why were you surprised when I told you I want to come to granny's for a date?" She looked at me sheepishly and said "Because I never thought that you would want to go on a date with me or that you even liked me as more then a friend." I smiled at her and grabbed her hand on the table and said "When you first moved here I looked at you and something clicked it was like love at first sight and that's one of the reasons I offered you a job at the library with me."
(Your p.o.v)
     I smiled at Belle when she said this and said "Well why didn't you say something sooner because I felt the same way when I first saw and why I was so willing to take the job at the library." She smilies at me and was about to say something when Ruby came over with our food and drinks. We started eating and spent the rest of the time eating talking about our lives and other things. We sat there talking for a while even after we finished our food before we actually paid for our food and got up to leave the dinner. When we got outside the dinner I turned to Belle and said "That was fun we should do it again sometime." Belle looked at me and nodded before standing on her top toes and kissing me. At first I shocked but soon I melted into the kiss and kissed back. When she pulled away she said "We definitely should do this again how about we go on another date this weekend." I nodded and kissed her again. When we pulled away I smiled at her and kissed her forehead before pulling way from her body and saying "I got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow at work and later this weekend for our date." She smiled at me and waved as I turned around and walked towards my house.
~~TIME SKIP TO THE SECOND DATE~~
(Your p.o.v)
     I'm getting ready for my date with Belle and I'm nervous as hell. I know it our second date and that we both like each other, but it's still nerve racking going on a date with the most beautiful girl in town and I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend so that also made me nervous. We were suppose to meet at granny's in 30 minutes and I had already changed outfits twice, but decided to put back on the first outfit I had on.

(Your outfit)     I walked to granny's because it's not very far from my house and by the time I got to granny's I had five minutes until I was supposed to meet Belle

(Your outfit)
     I walked to granny's because it's not very far from my house and by the time I got to granny's I had five minutes until I was supposed to meet Belle. So I walked in to try and find a booth when I saw that Belle was already sat in the booth at the back of the restaurant. I walked over to her and said "Hey Belle." She looked up at me and smiled and motioned for me to sit across from her.
    I did and she said "Hello Y/N you look very lovely tonight." I smiled and said "Thank you. You look beautiful as always." She smiled and Ruby came over to take our order. I ordered a grilled cheese and Belle ordered a hamburger. While we waited for our food we talked about our day and what we planned on doing the rest of the weekend.
(Belle's p.o.v)
    Me and Y/N talked for a while before our food came. When our food came we ate in silence. When we were done eating we paid for our food and I turned to Y/N and said "Would you like to come over to my house and watch a movie or something?" She smiled and said "I would love to." I smiled and grabbed her hand walking out of granny's and towards my house because I walked here.

When we got back to my I pulled Y/N inside and towards my room. When we got in my room I went over to my dresser and pulled out two pairs of pajamas. I walked back over to Y/N and handed her one of the pairs of pajamas saying "Here you can change into this it will be more comfortable then your dress. You can change in here and I'll go change in the bathroom." She nodded and said "Thanks Belle I appreciate this." I nodded and left the room heading towards the bathroom.

When I got back to my room I saw Y/N laying on my bed looking at her phone. She didn't hear me walk back in the room so I went over to her and straddled her lap taking her phone out of her hands. When I took her phone she said "Hey I was looking at that." I nodded and said "I know, but I'm way more interesting to look at and I want to do something with you that doesn't involve your phone." She nodded and said "Please tell me this thing you want to do?" I laughed at her and said "Well I want to have some fun that involves kissing and the removing or clothes." She nodded and leaned up a little to capture my lips in hers when she did this I smiled and she took this opportunity to push her tongue into my mouth making me moan.

(Your p.o.v)

When Belle moaned I flipped us over and moved my kisses from her lips to her neck. When this made her moan more I pulled away pulled her shirt over her head before going back to kissing her neck. After a while I pulled away fro  kissing her said "Are you sure you really want to do this because we can stop if you don't want to continue." She nodded and said "Yes Y/N I really want to do this so please continue." So I did as she said and moved my hand down to the band of her pants slowly pulling them down.

By the time I had her pants off she was a moaning mess and I smiled knowing that I was the one making her feel that way. I decided I had teased her enough and pulled her panties down quickly and immediately pushed my fingers into her as soon as I had them off. I fingered her slowly for a while before she started moaning for me to go faster so I did. Soon after I started with my faster pace she moaned and said "Shit Y/N I'm close don't stop." So I didn't stop I just moved my hand faster until she came on my hand. Then I pulled my fingers out of her and licked her juices off of them before going up to cuddle her. When I cuddled her she yawned so I kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight Belle."

~~THE END~~