Jack SloaneX Feamle Reader

(Your p.o.v)

I walked through the NCIS building looking for my girlfriend. I heard someone say "Oh, hey Y/N. Are you looking for Jack." I turn around and see Ellie and say "Um, Yeah. Do you know where she is?" She said "She should be in her office." I thanked her before heading towards Jack's office. I had gotten in another fight at school even though she told you to stop and I needed her to bandage my bleeding hands. I got to her office and the door was closed so I knocked on the door. I waited until her say "Come in." When I walked in the door I said "Hey beautiful." She looked up at me and said "Hey you. What are you doing here?" I rubbed the back of my neck before I said "Well.. Um... I need you to bandage my hands." She looked at me with a concerned face and said "You got it to another stupid fist fight?" I looked down at the ground and said "Yeah." She laughed and said "I didn't realize that college kids had so much to fight about." I walked over to her desk and said "Hey I'm not a kid." After I said this I pulled her up from her chair and kissed her passionately.

When I pulled away she asked "So what was the fight about this time?" I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth before saying "This ass hit his girlfriend. Right in front of me." She smiled and pulled a first aid kit out from under her desk and said "You really are a beacon of hope." She cleaned off my hands and gently bandaged them, and placed a soft kiss on each hand. I kissed her and said "Thank you." She smiled and I went to leave when she said "No stay. I want to hold your hands and it's not like I have a case or anything. I don't even have paperwork and I'm so bored." I smiled and kissed her and sat on her desk she moved to stand in between my legs. I moaned into the kiss and she slipped her tongue in my mouth. She pulled away form the kiss and walked over to her office door and shut and locked it. I smiled when she came back over and kissed me again her hands resting on my waist. She slipped her hands around to the front of my pants and started to unbutton my pants. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Wait what if one of your teammates comes down here because they need you." She smiled and said "Well they can't come in I locked the door."

When she said this I smiled and leaned back in kissing her while she unbutton my pants the rest of the way. I moaned into the kiss when she pushed her fingers into me. She smiled into kiss and that that made me smile into the kiss. She pounded her fingers into at a very fast pace until I was cumming. She smiled when I came and pulled her finger out of my and licked them clean.

~~THE END~~