Following the Stinky Gray Man

ابدأ من البداية

Gusion pushed Guinevere behind, both of them backing away into the wall urgently as the man breathed raspedly in a snarl.

"Someone's killing them. Someone's killing them." He muttered frantically.

He stomped his staff against the ground and green light shimmered all around the tunnel.

As it faded out, the gray man had became a floating green smoke still possessing his human form but with his legs turned into tails of mist as he hovered over the ground.

Guinevere gasped as she had taken a good look at him, and the man jerked his head to their direction before Gusion had covered her mouth with his hand.

Both of them knew they were done the moment the glowing green eyes of the ghostly man fell on them.

"Let's go!" Gusion snapped and both of them blinked away.

They got five yards away, fear  spreading inside their chest because of the man's crazy laughter. His ghostly form merely passed through them like cold air before vanishing into the shadows, leaving chills throughout their skin as they ran.

But when they thought they managed to escape, black chains appeared around their waists out of thin air.

Gusion's eyes widened as he looked down at it then at Guinevere, whose expression was mirroring his.

Both of them screamed at the top of their lungs as they got dragged back to where they were running away from, hitting walls and tunnel curves with the man's laughter echoing all around the tunnel.

They bumped against each other as the chain compressed into nothingness right after it had successfully pulled them right in front of the man, who was now back to his human (or half-dead human) form.

He laughed again as he looked down at them, who were now sitting on the ground, hands cuffed together at their backs.

"I got some unfortunate souls..." He muttered with a wicked grin as he stared at them. "Such young souls."

"Who are you!" Guinevere demanded.

The man's grin vanished, replaced by a confused look on his face as his brows raised. Suddenly he didnt look so sinister anymore. "You don't know me?"

"Would I ask if I know?" Guinevere snapped.

The man fluttered his lids, flustered at Guinevere's sharpness. The way she confused the creepy man almost made Gusion smirk.

What was with this girl that she even manage to snap a retort at someone who reeked of evilness?

Then the man gnarled as if he remembered he had the upper hand in the situation. "I am Faramis! And I possess the most sinister magic!"

"Trapping victims with your chains? That's the most sinister magic?" She asked, gazing up at their captor unconvinced.

"THAT IS NOT ALL!" Faramis exclaimed.

Guinevere distracting him gave Gusion a chance to look around the cave.

They were in one of the caves where the tunnel led, but this one was wider and higher than the one they slept in.

"You will soon know what I'm capable of doing and you will tremble in fear!" Faramis threatened.

"Oooooh, I'm starting to tremble in fear." Guinevere said in a very apparent mocking voice as Gusion continued to scan the place.

The walls were carved out so it serves as racks where bubbling, boiling liquids in disgusting hues were stored in vials and transparent bowls, making Gusion wonder what they actually were for. He could bet all of his swords that they weren't for healing.