"It's n-not the process, it-t's after that, it can cause pre-egnancy, I am not even getting shots regularly. Even on plane we didn't use any protection" Rachel tried to reason.

"First of all, you better stop taking those shots. I would love to have a kid with you Rachel, not one but many. I agree you must want to have children with the person you love but we are married now. Of course I-I won't force you but just so you know, I want kids.

You can think about it, no rush.

But I prefer us to be active sexually, with or without protection, your choice. As adults we both have needs, and I don't want us to be included with other persons respectively when we can help each other.

Now, I need a fucking cold shower, I will just be back and then cuddle you" And with that Jk got up and entered for shower. Rachel saw him stripping down and watching him shower. She saw how he was struggling as his friend was quite grown up and active.

She gulped and took a deep breath. She got up from her bed and headed towards the shower, and undressed herself. Jk saw her undressing and he groaned, seeing his wife being the most beautiful and sexiest woman he ever laid eyes on. When she reached under the shower, he stepped two steps back and admired how the water droplets were freely roaming on her body, just like he wanted to, he saw how those droplets were even visiting hidden places which he also wanted. He poked his inner cheeks with his tongue when he saw droplets dripping down her abs which itself was rare for a woman to have.

She was his perf woman. He crossed the distance between then and pushed her against the tiled wall and asked while breathing heavily and water pouring on both of them, making the air around them thicker

"You better not be playing with me Angel" Jk said hoarsely

She caressed his abs and V line while biting her soft glossy lips and spoke

"For now, protection" those three magical words were enough for Jk to leave the shower and reach the drawers beneath the basin to get some condoms. He rushed back and skill-fully enveloped his shaft. He turned Rachel round, while her breasts collided with the cold tiles, he entered her from behind.

He thrusted harder with every move, and this time he did place kisses on her shoulders, marked her his at many places. He loved playing with her boobs while she was moaning and begging to go harder and more.

He couldn't get enough of her, it was like she became drug for him. He never felt so satisfied like that, maybe because he always got whores to fuck.

(The shower flow is same)

One lead to second and that lead to third round, water was flowing from every side on them but that only increased their pleasure

One lead to second and that lead to third round, water was flowing from every side on them but that only increased their pleasure. During the actual shower, Jk held her whole time, to provide the support which her legs were failing to do so.

Rachel leaned back a bit being supported by Jk's broad shoulders as he was back hugging her. Jk kept putting soft kisses on her neck which she hummed in response and spoke

"I better get my cuddles now, I deserve it" Jk saw her pouting from the side and carried her bridal style. He stopped the water from falling with his one hand and started going towards the wardrobe. He helped getting Rachel to get into some comfy attire and finally filled her wishes of cuddles which he himself enjoyed a lot.

They both fell into deep slumber. Surprisingly, it was the best sleep for Jk as well. It was the most peaceful sleep he ever had.

Next morning, when Jk got up and realised that he was spooning Rachel by recognising her scent instantly as he was nuzzled in the crook of her neck, he smiled without opening his eyes. But Rachel started shifting and then they were extreme face to face which he didn't mind at all. He kept looking at her face and lips. He caressed her cheeks which was now almost healed of bruises. He pecked her lips lightly which were a bit parted.

He couldn't understand what he was doing but it was like his body wasn't in his control anymore. After a few minutes, Rachel opened her eyes and got startle, seeing Jk so close and then sighed in relief.

"You are still here?" Rachel asked in her baby voice which always comes at front when she gets up from sleep.

"Nopes, I know you will need help. Also, it's not like I have to plan the reception. I told Jimmy to get the best planners, it's their headache.

Also, can I get those cuddles every night? I could really use them for peaceful sleeps" Jk confessed which made Rachel giggle and nod in response.

"Jimmy is that boy right who has sort of baby face right? To be honest he looks like a mochi" Rachel said which made Jk laugh loud.

"Gosh you and your names, like literally, we are mafias Angel, how can you take out such baby and non-macho names for us.

And you saw right, that I am no bunny on bed either" Jk said while hovering over her.

"Oh look at the time, you need to help me get ready right? Let's get it" Jk scoffed and pouted which Rachel found cute but she didn't say anything, not ready for consequences.

"Oh by the way, can you like make them introduce to me by names? Like seriously, it's been ages now, I don't know them by their first names" Rachel whined and Jk explained her the names and Rachel being Rachel herself, she already had names ready for the guys which Jk found funny but amusing at the same time.

It was different, getting to know themselves from another person's eye. It intrigued him and the more he started noticing the name that Rachel took out, the more he found it relatable. Just like Jimmy, he really did have baby face but Jk knew that he was no baby. Looks can deceive. And his gang members surely had some duality problems. Even he himself was discovering his other side which only came in light due to presence of his wife.

_______________________________________________

A/N: I don't question any profession or country. It's just an imagine of mine and total work of fiction.
Any similarity is just a pure coincidence.

Thank you for reading
Kindly, vote and comment your feedbacks, it helps to improve and have motivation.