28. Jealous

Jk couldn't keep out his insecurities out of his mind. He kept looking at Rachel hanging out with V and JM. And now that D also joined him, he felt more and more frustrated.

He couldn't bare anymore. He advanced towards Rachel and lift her up as bridal style, making her shriek in shock. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and kept looking at him in shock. Without any further a do, he took her to the room, leaving startled boys on their own.

He plopped her on bed and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"What the hell Jk? I was enjoying" Rachel stopped speaking because the glare from Jk made her gulp hard. Jk poked his inner cheek and kept looking at his wife, making Rachel bit her lips.

Jk laid on one side of the bed and pulled Rachel by her forearm, from her sitting position and made her lay on his arm. Rachel looked at his sudden action and then their eyes got locked again.

Jk wished if Rachel could see the storm in his eyes, the fire which was burning inside him. He wasn't able to understand his emotions but he wished only if Rachel could understoood and explain him, guide him, tell him.

The arm on which Rachel was lying, he pulled her closer by it, making her chest collide with his side chest.

"W-hat are yo-u doing?" Rachel asked reluctantly, her eyes shifting from his one eye to another.

"Didn't I tell you Angel, I don't share what's mine. Plus I want to sleep" Jk shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes but Rachel lifted her a little bit by her elbow and asked

"Are you...jealous?"

Jk didn't answer but just pulled her down on his arm again and snuggled in her neck, hiding himself. Rachel chuckled and giggled.

"Who knew the Kingpin would be jealous. You are such a bunny boy" Rachel teased him and Jk whined but he couldn't stop his smile coming on his lips and Rachel could feel his lips moving in a shape which people aren't aware of.

They both slept again but in an hour only they landed in States, making them groan and huff.

While coming out of the room, before getting off the plane, Rachel saw two unknown figure and tilted her head in curosity. She looked behind to see Jk and then again looked in front, they looked familiar. She didn't know them yet felt familiar. Then it clicked her, they must he their parents.

She immediately went and bowed to them again and again.

"I-I am sorry. I wasn't there for your arrival. How did I not recognise you both earlier. I am really really really sorr-" Rachel kept rambling and Jk was trying hard to held his laugh. Both of his parents looked at each other and bursted into laughter and later Jk also couldn't help himself. His laugh did nothing but mute his parents's laugh while Rachel glared at him, making him mute as well.

Jk then saw his parents and his eyes widened. He touched his jaw and then looked at Rachel who was standing being embarrassed. He couldn't believe he laughed loud and openly and so did his parents. And then suddenly Rachel was in embrace of Jk's mother. She was hugging her tightly, making hard for Rachel to breath.

Jk came rushing and separated both of the ladies and whined

"Mother, let her breath, goddd"

Jk took Rachel's hand and got out of the plane while Rachel kept bowing to his parents.

Rachel slapped his arm and kept cursing on him for behaving like that with his parents. They sat in the car, yet the ramblings of Rachel didn't stop, she kept scolding Jk but he never got irritated. He instead wanted her to keep going on. It made him sure that she was with him now. He was no more anxious now that Rachel was back beside him.