1. Rachel Reinhart

"It's brain Haemorrhage. Quick, get ready the operation room" I asked the staffs who were standing around the newly arrived patient who was bleeding a lot, specially around his head area.

"Sorry who are you again?" One of the nurse asked.

"I am the new Dr. who is supposed to start from today. Hurry. No time for chit chat" I instructed. And with I went with them to the OT and washed my hands after changing into the gown. I entered the OT and they were about to introduce themselves but I stopped them and started the operation right away. The bleeding was only getting worse.

After the operation, and fortunately it was a success, I got out of the operation room and slid down the nearest wall, removing my mask and taking the sigh of relief. That's when the door of the operation room slid open again and I finally gave them smile which I should have given them a bit back then.

"It was fabulous and fast doctor" the same nurse asked me while I stood up to introduce myself.

"Thank you so much, it wouldn't be success without all of your support and trust. And I apologise for the rude behaviour earlier." I said while bowing a little to them in respect.

"Well I am Rachel Reinhart" I introduced myself but they all just kept looking at me with their mouth gape open.

"Umm...do I have something on my face?" I asked

"Oh my, we are sorry professor. We didn't know you were joining today. We should have come at the airport to pick you up" One guy beside that nurse spoke and kept bowing repeatedly.

"Oh please no. It's all okay. Well, can you take me to Hospital's director's office? I had too---" I was about to ask for a favour but before I could even ask a manly voice interrupted me.

"Ah, Dr. Reinhart, you got inside the OT the moment you got here. You are one dedicated Dr." A man in his old age walked towards me while laughing in a positive way. His hair was styled in old fashion but still his charisma couldn't go away. He is the director of this hospital who offered me this position in this top and best hospital, Mr. David Willson.

"Thank you for your kind words Sir" I greeted him and shook hands with him.

"Shall we take this to my office?" He asked while smiling

"Yes sir" I answered.

************************************************************
Somewhere else (After few weeks)
************************************************************

"King, I have her detailed information now." A guy in his mid twenties uttered to the man in the front of him, who was sitting on the chair in front of the glass table which had all sorts of documents, laptop etc. The room had dark aesthetic except his table which was of white sun-mica with texture of matt finish.

"Read it" the man spoke in his husky and raspy voice.

"As you know she is a doctor. She is 25 years old. No father and mother died while giving birth to her. Her brother died 3 years ago while serving for the nation.

About her professional life and achievements, the list is quite long.

She is cardio surgeon as well as neurosurgeon. She has been recently appointed to the National Heart Hospital as a professor, just 3 week before. Hospital really spent money to bring her from the France to United States but the operations she has been doing since she came here, already covered that amount of spent money. She has 2 residents under her ~ Park Yeonjun and Sam Lockwood.

Well at the age of 25 only she has achieved what other experienced people in their forties haven't. She also does lectures, helps her seniors in their research. Most of the patients request for her but her schedule is always tight. Still she tries to take every patient who had requested for her.

She is very caring towards her patients. Her success rate in operations is almost 100%. Her operation assistant right now is Matt Sprouse. He is 26 years old.

Many of her seniors are jealous but still adore her. She takes care of her junior really well and guides them well. Her residents also have same views about her.

Now personal, she has donating her half of the salary to an orphanage since 3 years, means since her brother died. She lives in the dorm with other hospital staff only. Whatever extra money she earns, that goes in partying with her juniors and treating them if they achieve something good.

Many people from states described her as the street-savvy surgeon. She knows how to handle fights. Probably because of her late brother.

No boyfriend, no husband at the moment . Many have crush on her but she doesn't really care. Ah, she did have a boyfriend when she was in high school but broke up before going to the college. They were in relationship for two and a half years. She went to out of States for studying after that.

Not a virgin. Her ex-boyfriend tried to contact her for long distance but she refused to do it. He is right now working in business sector. He still doesn't know that she is back.

This is Rachel Reinhart" the guys sighed after reading such a long para.

"Interesting, isn't it Jimmy?" The man asked in informal tone

"Hmm, asking as Joel hun? Well, I don't get it. Why are you so interested in her past? If you wanna fuck her then go ahead, since when do you care about someone's whole history" JM answered, whose full name is Jimmy Parker.

"Ah wouldn't mind fucking her but there is something else that I want from her. And trust me, I think she is the only one who can give it" Jk answered while smirking.

Jeol King, the kingpin of the mafia world.

KingPin is basically the centre of the mafia world. The one who rules it as his kingdom. You can say that he leads all the mafias.

Not everyone has seen what he looks like except few members of his gang with whom he started all this 7 years ago. His real age is 27. The original members, more like his brothers are Ramon Munster but he is known as RM in business, the planner of the missions; Scott Kennedy, known as SK, weaponisation incharge; Hobi, sharp shooter; Dan August, known as D, bomb specialist; Jimmy parker, known as JM, best hacker; Vann tate, known as V, combat specialist. At last none other than Jeol King, who can pretty much do everything but never does anything without his brothers.

In business world, no one knows their real names. They all go by different names allowing them to keep their personal life different from their professional life which is quite risky indeed.

Other members doesn't fear him but respect him, love him and trust him with their lives.

But how did the mafia's kingpin got his eyes on you? And what does he desire from you? Not just random fuck clearly.

_________________________________________________

A/N: You can check out the trailer🙈I have uploaded it.