The story begins

A girl slept peacefully in her bed in her very own room. the door to her room creaked open slowly before closing. a ginger haired girl peeked her head up on the side of the sleeping girl's body. her h/l h/c hair slightly covering her s/c face. the ginger giggled a bit and poked the older girls face. the girl scrunched up her face before rolling over away from the girl. the ginger pouted. even in her sleep she was stubborn. walking to the other side she lightly shook the sleeping girl.

the sleeping girl felt something pushing her so she pushed it away with her arm. the ginger haired girl landed on the ground with a soft thud as she now looked at the back of the girl. with a smirk she climbed onto the girl's bed and whispered in her ear. "y/n~ its time to wake up~" the ginger slowly picked up one of the pillows that the girl wasn't sleeping on and held it up. harshly and quickly she hit the sleeping girl in the face. "ack!" falling out of the  bed the girl looked up at the ginger with a frustrated glare. "anna...give me one good reason i shouldn't pummel you with pillows for waking me up."

anna mervously chuckled as she slightly pushed her body closer to the bed as she looked down at the girl. "w-well don't you wanna build a snowman...?" y/n smirked before quickly getting on her feet. "come on lets go wake Elson." anna grinned as she followed her best friend back to her room. the two girls entered the room giggling, the h/c haired girl now awake and full of energy.

the two girls popped their heads up as they looked at the sleeping boy. "elson." anna said. no response. anna looked at her friend and moved her head in the direction of her brother. y/n rolled her eyes before climbing on the bed. "elson~ wakey wakey~" she whispered into his ear, lightly shaking him. elson peeked an eye open and saw y/n smirking down at him. "ugh, go back to sleep guys." he groaned pulling his covers over his head. looking at anna she pulled her up on the bed. the ginger quickly jumped on her brother. "elson, elson, elson! wake up wake up!" anna harshly whispered as y/n watched beside the boy, lightly poking his cheek.

elson groaned as he tried to sleep. "go to sleep." anna huffed, flopping on her back and her brother as she looked up. y/n still poking the boy. "but the sky's awake, so i'm awake, so we have to play." elson slightly opened his eyes. "go play by yourselves." pushing Anna off of the bed. Anna popped her head up as y/n stopped poking elson. y/n smirked. "do you wanna build a snowman?~" the pale blonde haired boy was now wide awake once he heard those words.

"come on you slow pokes!" y/n called as elson tried to hush her and his sister. the three eagerly went to the ball room. y/n burst the door open with anna quickly following after. elson quietly shut the door, after letting a black canine with a bright orange streak on its back in. the dog quickly ran over to y/n with a yip before jumping into her arms, knocking her over. this was magma, he's a dire wolf, the only pup of her parents wolves. y/n's parents weren't from arendelle and neither were the dire wolves. they were odd. as large and strong as a full grown male horse once fully grown. these wolves were fast and smart, but also very loyal. once you're in its pack it will protect you with everything it has, even if it means it's own death. magma's  bright red eyes looked down at y/n before licking her face. y/n laughed before pushing the wolf off of  her and walking up to elson as he pushed the door fully closed.

the three, well four including magma, stood in the center of the room. "do the magic, do the magic!" Anna pleaded to her brother while the wolf just gave a small bark in a agreement. y/n took elson hands in hers as she looked deeply into his bright blue eyes. "please come on." elson blushed slightly from her holding his hands, he grinned before releasing her hands.

elson moved his hands around as the girls and wolf looked at him on awe. "ready?" he said as he formed a snowball. the two girls nodded quickly. elson threw the snowball up in the air as it burst, creating billions of tiny snowflakes. "this is amazing!" Anna yelled as she held her hands up to t he falling snowflakes. magma jumped around as he tried to catch the falling snowflakes. elson laughed as y/n stuck out her tongue, trying to also catch snowflakes on her tongue.