Part 13 - Pick Wild

"I think I'm going to choose... Wild." He looked surprised, and smiled lightly, but only for a moment. He stepped out of the line and approached you. He reached out his hand to take the rose, but he stopped suddenly.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I just want to make sure of something." He looked you in the eyes.

"What is it?" You questioned, confused.

"I just want to make sure you're giving it to me because I made a good first impression on you, and not just because you feel like you have to make it up to me." He looked slightly concerned. "It's really not a big deal. You don't have to feel bad about it." You smiled.

"That's just it. I picked you because I can tell you don't want to make me feel uncomfortable. It's quite sweet, actually." He sighed in relief.

"Ok. I'm glad." He took the rose from your hands, nodded, and returned to the line. You all made a toast, and engaged in some small talk for a while. Eventually though, the clock struck midnight.

"Alright, time for bed I suppose." You say. You were glad it was the end of the day, you didn't realize how exhausted you were. You and the links had one last toast, and you all headed to your rooms. You wiped off all your makeup and took a quick shower, and finally collapsed in your bed.

Continue to part 15