Lita-Theres not going to be any stopping for that entire five minutes. Its go time.

Trish-They better get ready for some Xtreme Stratusfaction.

Lita-Damn right.

PreVC-Kaitlyn and AJ

Kaitlyn-Since I'm taller, I'm going to focus on the top half of the wall. You can focus on the bottom half.

AJ-Got it.

Kaitlyn- Im nervous. This is a game that anybody could win. You don't have to be good at anything except flipping doors. We need to work quick and efficient tonight. Lets hope luck is on our side.

The girls got geared up and took their places at the sides of the wall.

"Alright girls? You ready?"Hunter asked

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Alright girls? You ready?"Hunter asked.

They nodded.

"GO!"He sounded his airhorn.

Instantly the women ran to the wall and began flipping the doors over to get the Rivals logo on their side.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"COME ON BABE! NONSTOP! NONSTOP! KEEP IT GOING!"Chris yelled in support of Trish.

"I know you got this Kaitlyn! You're doing great!"Sami said to Kaitlyn.

VC-Sami-Despite the conversation Kaitlyn and I had yesterday....I still want the best for her. I believe that the negativity in this house has been influencing her to think the way she's been thinking. When this is all over, I think her and I need to have a talk again.

As fast as AJ was flipping the doors to her side, Lita was flipping them back to her's.

VC-AJL-I would have a decent amount of doors flipped and...in a blink of an eye, half of the logos are back on the other team's side.

Despite the frustration getting to her, AJ kept on moving as fast as lighting.

VC-Chris-I think this is the worst elimination Trish could have gotten. If it was something to do with puzzles or trivia or even a physical elimination, I would've been a little more confident in her but....this elimination is way too easy. Both teams have a very equal chance of being eliminated and that scares me. I don't want Trish and Lita to be taken out by a team like AJ and Kaitlyn. That would be the biggest upset in Challenge history.