Chapter 44

Kiaras pov
Waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and look around us. I try to locate anyone under the rubble I'm buried in. Using my strength I get myself out into the open.

Looking around I see someone lying on the floor, running towards them I see it's Jason who had his legs trapped under one of the beams.

Lifting it up he crawls out from under "you alright?" I ask as he nods before looking around "Timmy!" He yells running off to see Tim on the floor in a pile of blood.

He tried to pull him out of the rubble "Kia help" he grunts as I pick up what used to be a ceiling as he pulls Tim out from underneath it.

"Tim? Can you hear me? Timmy!" He patted his cheeks trying to get him to wake up, I begin to do mouth to mouth sucking in any smoke in his lungs, he eventually coughs and groans.

Sighing Jason picks him up and we walk out of the burning building. Jason takes Tim to a medic outside.

Looking for everyone else I see Damian "hey you ok?" I ask as he nods getting a small bandage on a burn on his arm.

"What happened?" I asked as Bruce came up to us "someone bombed us, got 3 people dead the entire top floor collapsed, falling straight down to the bottom" he says.

"Tims pretty bad you should go check on him" I say as he nods. "I'm glad we let Lizzie stay with my dad this weekend, if she was there with us...." I pause shaking my head.

"You're all set" the paramedic let Damian go as we walked towards the others. Tim was going to the hospital, one of his lungs was punctured, and he wouldn't stop bleeding.

Placing an my hand on Jason's arm I give him a small smile "he'll be ok" he nods but I can tell he's not completely convinced.

I get a call from dick
Me dick
Hey
I saw the news are you guys ok?!
Yeah we're fine, Tims at the hospital we're on our way there now
I'm coming
Dick it's fine, stay in blüdhaven, I'll let you know how timmys doing
*sigh* fine but I'm coming straight after patrol
Ok we're at the hospital now I'll call you later
Ok bye
Bye

"That was dick he's coming after his patrol" I let them know as we sat in the waiting area, to hear about Tim.

A couple hours later the doctor came out "the surgery was successful, we managed to stop the bleeding he should be waking up in around and hour you can see him if you like" he explained before walking away.

Walking in we sat on the small couch in the fairly large hospital room, perks of being Bruce Wayne's son I guess.

I call dick letting him know that Tim was gonna be ok and should be waking up soon.

Tim woke up an hour and a half later scaring us all half to death when he moaned. Looking towards him he motioned Jason closer "jay..." he muttered as Jason sat beside him on the bed "yeah buddy" he said encouragingly holding tims hand he motions him to come closer as he whispers "coffee" Jason pushes his hands away and stands up "seriously?" He deadpanned.

I begun laughing as Tim chuckles with a pained look on his face "it's my life source" he shrugged.

Bruce walks back in with sandwiches for everyone, and a small Frappuccino for Tim who cheered in appreciation until he drank it and realized it contained no coffee in it whatsoever.

"How could you?!" He glared at Bruce with betrayal "no caffeine, doctors orders" he replied.

"Any news on the motive and suspect for the bomb?" Damian asked. "All we know is that the bomb they used was only meant to be on the top floor, where we were, this wasn't some anger or revenge scheme, they targeted the Wayne's specifically" he said as we looked at he footage.

"Then this isn't any ordinary bombing is it?" I question as he pulls up another footage "they were seen a block away from the blast on the roof" the footage showed to assassins in the league uniform.

"You know what this means right?" Jason said as Damian sighed "they're coming"